Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Business Investments That Really Works - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Investments That Really Works (596 Views)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Investments That Really Works by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
I remember few years back that I had to put my feet to the ground to start up a business of my own. The decision was really a tough one, there wasn't any business that I did not tried. Online and. Offline. I was conducting research of various kinds both online and offline and I was testing different models. Some of the things that I learnt then, I will share with you cause making the right investment decision could be the best thing that could ever happen to one.

Lessons picked up from past years reseach include:
1. It is not all online business model that are genuine
2. Never invest a kobo in a business that you don"t have adequate knowledge about.
3. All businesses that will succeed must grow over time.
4 there is nothing called quicl success.
5. You must work at success before you can have it.
6. Never go into a business where your finances will be totally left in the hands of a third party and many more lessons.
7. There is no good service or product that cannot be sold

Here are some few businesses that I have tried and they worked for me:

1. Website design and hosting
2. Consultancy
3. System repairs both laptop and desktop
4. Individual and corporate trainings
5. Computer hardware sales
6. Computer networking solutions
7. Web application development
8. Scratch card portals and so on.

The truth is what can make your business a success is for you to be able to think outside the box. There are thousands of solutions similar to what u want to do out there, but how do you adapt your own solution to meet the need of the potential market you want to sell to.

I will post about how you can own a fully functional and cost effective cyber cafe business, running on I better pass my neighbour generator, one cpu and up to 8 monitors all networked on one cpu and you will continue to make good money every month from this small investment. With as low as 100,000, it can even be below that...

Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Website For 15k In This Xmas Promo Offer / Winning Formular Md/ceo/business Owners apply! / Understanding Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.