Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,473 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A (936 Views)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary / Donate Your 3 Bedroom Flat And We Will Be Paying N250,000 In Every 4 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A by business05(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=16pt]HOW TO MAKE TWICE THE RENT OF YOUR 3 BEDROOM FLAT [/size]

[b]A company is into providing access to Higher education for Nigerian youths. They currently have an initiative as the first to offer University Education as tuition-free. Students in Nigerian will no longer pay huge fees to have access to higher education.

They currently have people that are signing up as volunteers to lecture in this privately powered tuition free university that is 100 % online and distant learning. You too can partner us support us indirectly while you make returns to your investment with us.

In less than 3 months the school is having thousands of applications from students seeking to be educated at this prestigious virtual university.

Although the school will not entertain students visiting our office for any reason, this is because we want to have a totally and absolutely online based school. But, we are currently in need of an office space to host our servers and online student support officers in other to effectively support student online

HOW TO INVEST WITH YOUR PROPERTIES

1. If you want to donate your property for use by the University it is a good one you can contact us for discussions

2. If you want to help or support us and you can only do this by making returns or profits, here is what we have for you. Give us the 3 bedroom flat and we will sign MOU with us to pay your the sum of N250,000 per semester in a 3 semester standard academic session. This means you will make upto 750, 000 naira per year on your property.

The support we need from you is the concession of using the said property without first making payment. Your gain is making twice the amount you would have made if rented it out officially.

This is not an advert, please comment on this page if you are interested. I have property to give or invest but it is not located in their specified area. Mine property is located at Ipaja Ayobo where rents is still very cheap. For those who have their properties located in Ikeja please express comment

[/b]
Re: How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A by francababy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
rubbish. silly scammer
Re: How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A by JumaiM(f): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Scam! Scam! Scam!
Re: How to Earn Twice the Current Rent of your 3 Bedroom Flat in Ikeja/V.I/G.R.A by yang(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
*no comment* Nemo dat quod Non Habet

(1) (Reply)

Am Still A Student And Tinking Of What 2 Do To Help Maself. / I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto / The Secret Of The Richest Man In Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.