Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido (1359 Views)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by donphilopus: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- NATIONAL Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has agreed with governor Sule Lamido that he is a virus, but a necessary one for the entrenchment of democratic culture, discipline and good governance in the party and the country.

According to him, Governor Sule Lamido will soon catch what he termed the necessary virus for the good of the PDP and the country, adding, “if the virus had spread enough the likes of Governor Sule Lamido would not have walked out on the President of the country and other party chieftains during the party’s last convention.”

[img]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iam-virus-pdp-tukur-tells-lamido/lamido-[/img]Sule Lamido and Tukur

A statement by his Special Assistant, Media, Prince Oliver Okpala read, “Bamanga Replies Governor Lamido on Issue of Being a Virus in PDP.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji (Dr) Bamanga Tukur has agreed with Governor Sule Lamido that he is a virus in the Party but a necessary virus for the entrenchment of democratic culture, discipline and good governance in the party and the country.

“He hoped that Governor Sule Lamido will soon catch this necessary virus for the good of the PDP and the country.

“The National Chairman remarked that this virus that Sule Lamido perceived is a necessary virus in any democratic political structure for sustenance and continuity of our nascent democratic dispensation.

“Dr. Bamanga Tukur made it clear that discipline is a necessary instrument in the smooth running of any political organization or society as any organization or society without discipline opens the door for indiscipline, anarchy and catastrophe to set-in.

“The National Chairman said that it was only in a political dispensation that the Governors can go free after conspiring and walking out on the President of the country in the Party’s last national convention.

“The actions of the Governors he said amounted to a political coup and secedession which should be condemned by every right thinking Nigerian as an insult on the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

Tukur who assured party faithful throughout the country of his preparedness to continue to run the party with democratic ideals as a father and founding member of the PDP, said that irrespective of the present distractions and defections, the PDP will win more electoral victories and will move to greater height as members of one united family under one big umbrella.

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by petrov10: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
now dats what i call response

imagine sule lamido trying 2 drag bamanga into some crazy war of words

welldone turkur d messi of 9ja politricks
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by donphilopus: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by citizenY(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please help me ask Dr
Okupe if there is any way a virus can be positve. These politicians sef!!!!!

I want to hear from spin doctors. ;DPlease help me ask Dr

I want to hear from spin doctors.
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by Eziachi: 1:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Can someone ask this born again apostle of democracy called Tukur, where he was when that dispensation was being fought for? Wow! Nigerians, should bow down to this clown for giving them the carrot of democracy-wonderful. Since when is Virus called Tukur from the days is SHAGARI, a good thing for any purpose?
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by BishopMagic: 1:42am On Dec 02, 2013
citizenY: Please help me ask Dr

I want to hear from spin doctors. ;DPlease help me ask Dr

I want to hear from spin doctors.

Yes a docile virus can be effective in attaining immunity as in immunization.

Tukur is merely stating that he is the antidote to their infectious ambition and he will check their growth and spread.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by BishopMagic: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Eziachi: Can someone ask this born again apostle of democracy called Tukur, where he was when that dispensation was being fought for? Wow! Nigerians, should bow down to this clown for giving them the carrot of democracy-wonderful. Since when is Virus called Tukur from the days is SHAGARI, a good thing for any purpose?

And how about Tinubu who rode on the NADECO train and then hopped on the AD airliner to power only to destroy all the ideals and structures that made him who he is.

Here read about how Tinubu mortgaged Justice for Kudirat Abiola to lure Mustafa into his ACN

https://www.nairaland.com/1538784/reason-why-lasg-prosecutors-withdrew

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by donphilopus: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Ok
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by Ehis1010(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
it is really bad for our politics in dis country..d only fight for dere own pocket not d interest of the people.
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by citizenY(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Tukur is merely stating that he is the antidote to their infectious ambition and he will check their growth and spread.

Nagode grin
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by Eziachi: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bishop Magic:

And how about Tinubu who rode on the NADECO train and then hopped on the AD airliner to power only to destroy all the ideals and structures that made him who he is.

Here read about how Tinubu mortgaged Justice for Kudirat Abiola to lure Mustafa into his ACN

https://www.nairaland.com/1538784/reason-why-lasg-prosecutors-withdrew
We are talking about Tukur, not Tinubu. I don't do the usual Nigerian past time of comparing criminals. If you like, start another thread on Tinubu, this is about Tukur.
Re: I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido by Eziachi: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bishop Magic:

I appreciate that you take your biology very seriously, but this particular virus has no single history of such an antidote status. If he does, prove me wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns! / Boko Haram Writes A Letter To Abuja Residents, Warns Of An Upcoming Attack / Regarding Israel: Are Arabs And Muslims Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.