Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq (12404 Views)

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Juliet Ibrahim On The Cover Of 'House Of Maliq' July 2013 Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Big4wig(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice pic & i love u guys smile.A smile is a language even a babi undstnd.it costs notin bt creates much.it hapns in a flash but d memory of it may last 4eva.so pls kip on smilin
Re: Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by free2ryhme: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexymoma: Please it won't cost you a dime to like my comment

Or are my words not reasonable enough. angry

[b][/b][/sub]please like my comment[sub][sub][/sub]

are you this desperate undecided
Re: Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by poshpimkiey(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Buoyantic: Kcee be like
... can't stop maself. chisos...dat afro tho'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovers Of Career Shoes(formal Shoes) for MEN / ~ Futuristic Fashion ~ / New Arrival Turkey Shirts At Wholesale Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.