Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dana Group Of Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dana Group Of Companies (2512 Views)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / Vacncy At Dana Group Of Company / Siao Vacancies,dana Group Vacancies & Bank Career Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Group Of Companies by bigsolo: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2008
[/b]I need information about Dana Group of Companies. Their pay package, staff welfare and how long their staff stays with them?

Do they treat theri staffs well?

I will appreciate the urgency attached to this topic[b]
Re: Dana Group Of Companies by bigsolo: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
Anybody out their to give me any clue or suggestion?
Re: Dana Group Of Companies by Raf1(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Omo,
a friend of mine had them a sa client last year, and from what i heard, they don't treat their Nigerian staff well.
Me I won't work there sha, but good luck.
From the complaints my friend heard, I don't think the package's that good, plus they practically keep their Indian staff in bondage - you're not allowed to work anywhere else in nigeria if you leave Dana, etc
Re: Dana Group Of Companies by bigsolo: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2008
Any reply from u guys will be appreciated!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy in an Hospitality Firm, VI, Lagos / Dangote Cement Jobs / Fortis Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.