Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Maximising The Spiritual Market On Your Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Maximising The Spiritual Market On Your Business (573 Views)

Millionaires Wealth Secret: Stop Spiritual Enemy By Occult Power / Landrover/driver To Take Your Goods To And From Market On A Special Arrangement / The Fastest Growing Technology Market On Facebook Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximising The Spiritual Market On Your Business by JVLI(f): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hi, Nairalanders, welcome to the new month of celebration. You'll have cause to celebrate in this season in Jesus name. I know this topic may sound like religion but its not. Am sharing a discovery i made in business which is helping me. Every where there is traffic i.e no of people that patronizes a place, the more money, you're likely to get. So is it spiritually. I noticed that those who are able to capitalize on this market controls the physical market. Believe me. I know you've your doubts, but, i've my facts as well. Am using every resource i have to help you make profits in business. Once you're enlightened, you'll know how to manoveur your way in the market place. Facts to know: 1. Know that there are powers in the market place that control the sales of market in the day. 2. There are men who holds the market by entering at the gate of the market to take the land. They speak to the land b4 you even get to your shop! Amazing? Corret. My brother, there are powers in the market place. You must never be ignorant of this. You can see this powers with your naked eyes, but they do exist. Let me be practical with you. So many people use diabolic means to conjure the spiritual market and they make abundant sales. Am not asking you to do this. In itself its really. 2. People bury cows etc at the entrance of their shops and you wonder how they are making huge sales and you, may be nothing. The truth is those who do this, connect themselves to the spiritual market for their market and they are getting it. How then do you connect into the spiritual market? 1. Through God. 2. Through the word of God. 3. Through Prayer. 4. Through prophetic declaration in the place of prayer. 5. Disconnecting yourself from the powers that rules the market. 6. Take charge of the gates that lead to your shop. If there are no gates, locate one. Give me your feedback, i'll really appreciate it. It doesn't matter whether you are a christian or a muslim. What matters most is what you believe and how you connect yourself to God. It does wonders. Many people call it spiritual warfare to gain mastery of the spiritual market. Can you imagine someone coming out 1a.m to counter spirits for the market for the day and you are busy sleeping? How do you expect sales for that day? He's manoveur the market against you. Counter it by the instructions above, eliminate by prayers, break the chain form in the spiritual market for that day and you will be storing sales in. I'l keep you informed. Just stay on my site. You can get me on www.jesusventureslimited.. Leave your reply on the blog, or call me on: 08052432829 or08104941884. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Buying Or Leasing Of Landed Properties / 250-350 Kg/h Flexible Pellet Plant / Cocoa Meal For Livestock Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.