Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer (4578 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
I do logo design gigs on Fiverr and many people wondered while i would do designs jobs for just $4 each. The fact is that logo design gig is one of the most sought after services on fiverr and a lot of money is made in this niche daily.

Besides the Internet marketing niche, logo designs is one of the best service to offer on fiverr and for good reason. Top sellers are abundant here. they dominate Fiverr but not necessarily make it hard for upcoming designers to get a share of the pie.

Logo design is hot and will forever be. You want to make money on Fiverr, this is one of the gigs you should offer. It is very high in demand and will continue to be for a long time. If you care to know how i do it, download this free eBook on how to make money with graphics design gig on fiverr and you will be glad you did.

Logo Designer eBook now available for free download. This course is a free Fiverr course on how to make money on fiverr designing graphics without having any graphics skills whatsoever. I also show you simple tool to use for this service and how to get the job done. Download free now! https://app.box.com/s/rnun6jt2lvvpvd7r19ae
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by amram(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks for this eye opener

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
amram: Thanks for this eye opener
You are welcome
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by IRIENBOY(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by lakefist(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
same tool to sell?
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by dombible(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Netplus: I do logo design gigs on Fiverr and many people wondered while i would do designs jobs for just $4 each. The fact is that logo design gig is one of the most sought after services on fiverr and a lot of money is made in this niche daily.

Besides the Internet marketing niche, logo designs is one of the best service to offer on fiverr and for good reason. Top sellers are abundant here. they dominate Fiverr but not necessarily make it hard for upcoming designers to get a share of the pie.

Logo design is hot and will forever be. You want to make money on Fiverr, this is one of the gigs you should offer. It is very high in demand and will continue to be for a long time. If you care to know how i do it, download this free eBook on how to make money with graphics design gig on fiverr and you will be glad you did.

Logo Designer eBook now available for free download. This course is a free Fiverr course on how to make money on fiverr designing graphics without having any graphics skills whatsoever. I also show you simple tool to use for this service and how to get the job done. Download free now! http://www.4shared.com/zip/0dnIDYzP/How_to_Make_at_Least_100_a_Day.html
please can i get the info about how to design books cover? Like ebook covers.thanks here is my email dombible@ovi.com
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sorry i am replying late. To design ecovers, there are many tools out there but the best so far is myecovermaker. It is an online based tool. It is easy to use but you have to pay monthly fee to access the designs. You can design anything from cd cover to ebooks. Its the site most guys on fiverr design their covers.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
lakefist: same tool to sell?
Yeah same tool to sell.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by NnamdiN: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Can't download the file from 4shared.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
NnamdiN: Can't download the file from 4shared.
Then download using this link https://app.box.com/s/rnun6jt2lvvpvd7r19ae.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by NnamdiN: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Netplus:
Then download using this link https://app.box.com/s/rnun6jt2lvvpvd7r19ae.
the file or folder has been removed
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Logo Designer by Netplus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Banks And Interswitch To Increase ATM Charges / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / How Much Can I Use To Start A Standard Barbing Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.