Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo (10924 Views)

2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by BrAkingNews: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Afam4eva(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2013
Dillish's boyfriend should better watchout with the way Dillish is moving around hunks. Dem go snatch this girl from im hand oo.

I hope to see this video btw.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by BrAkingNews: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Dillish's boyfriend should better watchout with the way Dillish is moving around hunks. Dem go snatch this girl from im hand oo.

I hope to see this video btw.

And wetin concern you ooooooooo
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by granlydia(f): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2013
She looked so pretty in the BBA house.buh she is looking just ok to me now
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2013
What do you do when you don't have any reasonable thing to type?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Akshow: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Plastic fake Dillish. She carry beauty put Nigeria bba addicts for one chance. E pain me die as she win cos na she fake pass. Sha nice one. Happy to see she is going places.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Akosbaba(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Hmnn......
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by fr3do(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2013
BrAkingNews:

And wetin concern you ooooooooo

Wetin concern you if e concern am?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Debestfrenzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2013
I ques she must hve past a 9t wit d....?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by IAMBREEZY: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Nice one i hope the video go make sense.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Nomski0(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Akshow: Plastic fake Dillish. She carry beauty put Nigeria bba addicts for one chance. E pain me die as she win cos na she fake pass. Sha nice one. Happy to see she is going places.
How is she fake na?undecided

Bba is about voting for your favourite housemate and not the one from your country tongue tongue. She's real.....and beautiful.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Sagytarius(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
fr3do:

Wetin concern you if e concern am?
wetin kon concern you, how e tek concern am (brknws) if e concern afam. cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2013
they r perfct 2geda.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by timpaker(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx: What do you do when you don't have any reasonable thing to type?
Take a stroll to the bathroom and do what you know how to do best grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
timpaker:
Take a stroll to the bathroom and do what you know how to do best grin grin grin

gringringrin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by premlove(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Then i use to see hidden post bt for the pass two months i have not see any hidden post what is happening
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by KillMoves: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
If to say i get money, to hammer dis gal 4 be chicken change, flavour kwa. . . Anyways sha chk ds out www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by NadiaSA1(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
My Flavour..
How I love thee like a red rose

embarassed
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by ichommy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow, Cute photos, they look sexy.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Luxiana19(f): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mr Flavor... always shirtless...
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Big4wig(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Flavor hope she gave u d punnay after d video shoot cos babe like dillish go sweet for doggy style... grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Rikidony(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice pix from the tittle of the track- another wack video embarassed
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by fruityjojo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nadia_SA1: My Flavour..
How I love thee like a red rose

embarassed

You no love Seun again!? tongue
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by leggo: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2013
odds on this piece of shite
FP by 8am - 1.3
Fails to reach FP - 5.4
two pages by noon tomorrow - 2.3
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Rikidony(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
leggo: odds on this piece of shite
FP by 8am - 1.3
Fails to reach FP - 5.4
two pages by noon tomorrow - 2.3
Lets wait and see
Chek this out
https://www.nairaland.com/1539787/catholics-go-hell-pst-chris
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by Mickiebrownkie: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
oyi na -atu m na-atu mooooooooo mr flavour feeling you.............
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo by victoriapeters: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin ;DI wish u guys can marry......u look so compatible

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road / Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) / Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.