Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? (565 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2013
If you are to choose a political party , which party will you join and why ?
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by Mynd44: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2013
None.
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by CircleOfWilis: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2013
none
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44: None.

Why
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
none
If honest people refuse to join political parties, the thieves will continue to run the show why we continue to blab on the pages of Newspaper that's sure no way to develop a country
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by CircleOfWilis: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2013
ochejoseph:
If honest people refuse to join political parties, the thieves will continue to run the show why we continue to blab on the pages of Newspaper that's sure no way to develop a country
@ the moment none of the political parties represnt one 'najeria'
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by Dereformer(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2013
It will never be APC.

1 Like

Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by Mynd44: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2013
ochejoseph:
Why
I dont know how to lie
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by donphilopus: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by russellino: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
I would join National Conscience Party.

Death to PDP and APC! The birds of the same feather. May they destroy themselves absolutely
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin
I see three smiles and no letter , how far
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Dereformer: It will never be APC.

Any reasons sir ?
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Which of these

Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by JulianBond007: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2013
None
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by ochejoseph(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2013
Correct me if am wrong ,does that mean there is No Political party with anything worth aligning with ?
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by Mynd44: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2013
ochejoseph: Correct me if am wrong ,does that mean there is No Political party with anything worth aligning with ?
Yup
Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by sunny63(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
No political party Lyk PDP 4 now,best,trust n realiable r d tradmark of PDP.APC has notin 2 offer,critics,porvert n sanity r d trademark of APC.4 example THE TRADEMARK OF APC .

Oshimole to widows "Go and die!"

Fashola to Non- Lagosians "Go to your states"

Amaechi to Obiokpor LGA and the courts "Get lost!"

El-Rufai to fellow Nigerians "Catch me if you can, I can mock your religion!"

Buhari to Nigerians "The dogs and the baboons will soak in blood !"

What manner of people! What manner of party!
APC is this progressive

2 Likes

Re: POLL: If You Are To Choose A Political Party To Join, Which Will It Be ? by donphilopus: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
ochejoseph:
I see three smiles and no letter , how far
I smiled, because I saw some core supporters of either PDP or APC on this thread claiming neutrality!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Jonathan Went To Germany Is His Illness? / What Is With Rain & PHCN / Court Dismisses Appeals Stalling Judgment On Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.