Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

R.I.P Oba Adebiyi Adesida Of Akure Kingdom Is Dead! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / R.I.P Oba Adebiyi Adesida Of Akure Kingdom Is Dead! (566 Views)

Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... / Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding / "Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P Oba Adebiyi Adesida Of Akure Kingdom Is Dead! by Smartjeezy(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2013
He died in his place early hours of
this morning(01/12/2013)after a brief illness.
The Oba ascended the throne on
the 12th of August, 2013 after he
was recalled from London shortly
after the former Oba was
dethroned after he physically
abused his wife.
The late Oba attended the
wedding ceremony of his son two
weekends ago in Lagos before
passing on this morning.
May his soul rest in peace.

Re: R.I.P Oba Adebiyi Adesida Of Akure Kingdom Is Dead! by Dreal1247: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
This man shouldnt av died if he was not enthroned. May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Translation, Post It Here Instead Of Opening Multiple Threads / River In China Mysteriously Turns Blood-red. / Things Get Weird In Japan; Rice Now Served In Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.