Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ (903 Views)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Yea, i know, it is very difficult to read inbtw the lines when 20k has been slashed from a product!

and without even thinking it, most of you have been having sleepless nights because you want T A+ phone!

but please do note IT IS NOT A+ THAT KONGA IS SELLING FOR 19k rather, it is PHANTOM A.

Yes you read that right. the very first born of the phantom F series!

i'd leave the pix below to do the talking

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
below is A+ with its specs. with 1.2GHz, Quad not Dual Core

4.2 not 4.1 Jelly bean

Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2013
here is A..... with its 1GHZ pro, Dual core and 4.1 jelly bean

dont let Konga deceive you.

all those that even ordered this phone @ 35k thinking iz A+, now iz time to seek legal action! dont forget where ya heard it first!

it is appalling that a mall such as konga would be this fraudulent!

#Teamcleanse9jaonline

Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by 1stola: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
interesting...

pls sign me up.
Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^^^^^^ huh?
Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by mrdrizzy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Be it a+ or a- its still cheaper dan its regular cost(thats if anyone bought frm dem)
Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
silly companies.. both phone maker, and the useless sellers... undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Be it a+ or a- its still cheaper dan its regular cost(thats if anyone bought frm dem)

Drizzy, u would agree with me that integrity is way better than rubbies.

and dont u do away with Quality.

i am not saying the price isnt cheaper. what i am against is the fact that they quoted one product but gave up another.

also, even the Phantom A was never available!

this is definately a blow to their reputation cos like ananias and his wify, nobody forced them into the Black ish!
Re: Beware Of Konga Yakata!! It Is Phantom A Not A+ by HARDDON: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
for those that ordered this phone @ 35k , and want to be sure which of the phantom phone u got( forget the name on the pack)

u can download "driod info" app and check your phone's hardware info.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Na Thief Ooo.. Cryin.. / Monitor Your Home Remotely From The Comfort Of Your Mobile Device. / Can Someone Assist Me For The SIM-LOCK Code For My Huawei E5220 WIFI Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.