Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ode To The Black Woman - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Ode To The Black Woman (4023 Views)

What If I Am A Black Woman? / Sex Poem (also An Ode To Gold Circle Condoms) / The Black Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To The Black Woman by raficki87(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
SHE'S EVERY MAN'S FANTASY,
A WALKING WET DREAM,
SO VOLUPTUOUS,CERTAINLY YOU'D SCREAM,
MORE BEAUTFUL THAN ANY
PLAYBOY BUNNY,
SHE REEK'S FERTLITY,OH MINE!
WHAT A F.ANNY
A BODY MORE TRIM THAN ANY
GREEK TEMPLE STATUE
NARCISSUS WOULDN'T HAVE
DROWNED IF HE SAW YOU
EVEN MONALISA WOULDN'T BE
PAINTED
'CUZ THERE YOU WOULD'VE BEEN
SEATED
YOUR CHEEKS CERTAINLY WOULD
MAKE A CHERUB ENVIOUS
A GODDESS IN YOUR OWN RIGHT.
SO GRACIOUS !
LARGE EYES FILLED WITH LOVE THAT
CANT BE PISSED
WITH THICK LIPS MEANT TO BE
KISSED
THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN
TO ANY MAN
THUS THE ACME OF HIS LIFE SPAN
THE BLACK WOMAN, EVEN THOUGH
ONCE SOLD
YOU'RE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN
GOLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ode To The Black Woman by anozie09(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello, good evening. I saw that you were looking for a freight forwarder in China. Were you able to get any? If yes, can you please help me with their contact/details as I have some products with my agent too but their shipping is outrageous. Thanks

CC: blackboy92

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Child / Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) / Poem - Black Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.