Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward (2377 Views)

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy) / Unilag Transcript / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward by G2Glory(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forumities,

The collection of my Undergraduate & Postgraduate Transcripts have turned to serious nightmare. I could not ascertain if the transcropts were even processed & sent to designated location. I did apply about a year ago to be sent oversea & there was no way to affirm that.

All efforts reaching out to the the school through the so-called direct lines were not successful. You are not expected to come physicaly without any invitation.

Is there anybody inhouse that can attest to the fact he/she requested for the transcript online through this 'www.unilag.edu.ng-transcript' and is sure that was delivered successfully.

Any useful help will be appreciated. All the stipulated fee with postage fully paid.
Re: UNILAG TRANSCRIPT COLLECTIONS - Challenges, Issues & Way Forward by badbells: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
You bettter go to school in person and request that you confirm it left. Since it was last year, it might be hard confirming. If you used DHL as your courier service, a tracking no should be provided.

(1) (Reply)

Futo Aspirants Whatsapp Group( Drop Ur Numbers) / AAUA Admission List (merit/1st Batch) 2015/2016 Is Out!!! / AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Online Masters Programme Is Out !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.