Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally (66449 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by eyenCalabar(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thread bookmarked till 2015 cheesy
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Policewoman(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
What is Heavenly feeling?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by kojeiwa(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why do some Africans choose to remain ignorant? If white men think like us, the world will still be leaving in the 17th century, 400 years back. The OP is just trying to nglithen us. Lets be willing to learn, do our reaserch, discover, invent and be creative. It will change our old ways of thinking. God has given us the power to do and discover these things, let utilize it and stop waiting on the white men to discover these things only for us to learn how to repair what they have invented. Its funny how we say Oyibo na witch. Dem nor be witch, they are just utilizing God's gift. The bible says the people perish due to lack of knowledge. When people get sick and die, we say its spiritual. If we do research, we discover, then we invent, then we manufacture. We become sellers and other continents become buyers. We will fast in becoming an advanced countries if not we might remain third world countries for many years to come. Thanks OP, that's a knowledge gained.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by jnrbayano(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice research Op. I have indeed learnt one or two from it. I always know "heaven helps those who help themselves"...
God bless you aplenty.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by jnrbayano(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
kojeiwa: Why do some Africans choose to remain ignorant? If white men think like us, the world will still be leaving in the 19th century, 200 years back. The OP is just trying to englithen us. Lets be willing to learn, do our reaserch, discover, invent and be creative. It will change our old ways of thinking. God has given us the power to do and discover this things, lets utilize it and stop waiting on the white men to discover these things only for us to learn how to repair what they gave invented. Its funny how we say Oyibo na witch. dem nor be witch, they are just utilizing God's gift. The bible says the people perish due to lack of knowledge. When people get sick and die, we say its spiritual. If we do research, we discover, then we invent, then we manufacture. We become sellers and other continents become buyers. We will fast in becoming an advanced countries if not we might remain third world countries for many years to come. Thanks OP, that's a knowledge gained.
You are in the generation of Elites bro. The vast majority of people in this part of the hemisphere are lazy. They want God to do virtually all (both the natural/possible and the supernatural/impossible) for them despite God having showered us numerous gifts to help our lives with.

Bravo!
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by horlajide: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
I will come back here when I marryembarassed , hope I still find it by then
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by IAMBREEZY: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by GoodFaith: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Must all men and women have a baby boy
What about good blessing you with health kids
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by SirHackeem: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg all these once no dey do person joor, boy or girl..na make pikin become angel for person life and not some demon na in we dey pray for.. The one wey for joli me well na for say you talk about how person fit born identical twins or triplet...make we quick born them join together make person no dey run hospital tinz twice jare..if you don see where woman dey born before your body go calm down..u no go even remember any of these ones wey you don post so...abeg talk jare..how we fit do am make e be twins, make I pay hospital billz for two pikins at the same time?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Yemlizzy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
I must commend the Op for such a research but despite all said i still believe everything lies solely in God's hands as he does as he pleases and always grants our heart desires.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by timilehing(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mystiqme:
Lmao! Not true!
Absolutely true!! What do you have that was not given to you? Even your life.
There's exception to everything in life- get that straight
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by mufutau55(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Donalð Genes: Let me help out, as a Geneticist, the word science can never be a match to God's power, It is God that giveth everything and He categorically told us to rule and subdue over everything on this earth, that's why we were made in His image Now, science means Brains and using this same brain wisely to understand how things work,that's why things are discovered for the Glory of God to manifest in anything we lay our hands on, it doesn't mean science is contesting God's power.But it's a pity some who discovered things don't acknowledge God's Grace.some do and some don't.

So, you mean people who don't beleive in God don't have children? Nonsense.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm,this should come handy in a decades time when I'm trying to have my girls undecided
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Popoolaoladayo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice and educative writeup
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by dadee007(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
nyere84: I saved this page, because i knw it will defiently be useful to me oneday. Tanks op.

But, in all, my trust is in God.

You are welcome smiley
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by dadee007(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yemlizzy: I must commend the Op for such a research but despite all said i still believe everything lies solely in God's hands as he does as he pleases and always grants our heart desires.
Yemlizzy: I must commend the Op for such a research but despite all said i still believe everything lies solely in God's hands as he does as he pleases and always grants our heart desires.
Popoola oladayo: Nice and educative writeup

Thank you smiley
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by dadee007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
jnrbayano: Nice research Op. I have indeed learnt one or two from it. I always know "heaven helps those who help themselves"...
God bless you aplenty.

Glad you learnt from it
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by dadee007(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
ChukChinCol: I need triplet: two boys and a girl. Advice pls.

Hmmm, Why not try the methods for boys....twice and the girl method once and tell us how it goes after 27months? wink
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Could this be true?
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
For Boy: Use deep penetration and “rear entry” position which would allow the deposit of sperm very close to, or above the neck of your cervix for quicker entry into your cervix where the environment is more alkaline and easier for male sperm to survive. (Translated, it means putting the ball almost on the goal line for the sharp shooter to just tap in and score)

This is true my two best friends, one has 4 boys the other has 3 said you must be aggressive and really be giving it to your husband like a sex crazed addict. They said getting on top and riding him like wild horse or from the back winding your hips like you enter N100,000 dance competition will get you boy right away I guess they were right.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Post again in 2015. I'm still looking for a girl to marry. Interested? Call me on the numbers on my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Yemlizzy(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
dadee007:

Thank you smiley
Dont mention, its nothing.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by mjames: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Nice writeup. But if u like comot d Y chromosome and pit am insides woman's egg if she go born gal ma girl she go born. Na God de give pikin. Oya criticize me

You have already criticise yourself.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by GentleFrank(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
What a great lecture. This will be handy when I eventually get married !
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Unkl(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Expository write up, I still blv the God factor+putting all these measures into practice.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by billyG(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
it means If yu want a boy yu just hav to work hard try this method but if yu want a girl just close yur eyes & bleep away grin
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by MightyFortress: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Marked.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Visocrate(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2013
ok o
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 04, 2013
It work,I've tried it and have recommended it to some friends b/4 it's 99 percent accurate if done correctly.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by chinchek: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Policewoman: What is Heavenly feeling?

Climax; Or-gasm ; Cum
...You now get the drift? tongue tongue cool cool
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by kabba7(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Niece one ee unfortunately did not touch my own case will someone please help out on the follwings .

1, Am 50+ and haven't had sex for close to 2 years now .
2, ,Iobserve sometimes for weeks I practically forget t. there is male organ under my boxers * lost interest*
3, The last time I forced myself to "do" was less than 3 minutes with very little sperm.
. How do I handle this its wahala its serious
I can be reached through kwara13@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by thorpido(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2013
^^^Mr Kabba7,you are having erectile dysfunction which is a common thing with men your age.You will need to see a physician who wil assess you and put you on some stimulants and probably supplements.
I won't advice you start taking anything until your BP and other things are checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Infected Italian Was Not Detected At Lagos Airport – Minister / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.