Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Youth Corpers Den - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corpers Den (17714 Views)

Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos) / Private Companies In Lagos That Accept Youth Corpers / 150 Youth Corpers Amputated In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Den by lynxnoon(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2008
babonboard:

otondos in da house
how now shey una all dey at shun?
na ekiti state me i dey o ado to be precise
batch A1
if u be corper and u no post u are very wrong
ikebe no dey tire the owner no matter the size

any ladokite coffer in the house??

yes oh!!
LTH, Oshogbo 2006
serving in oshodi-lagos

Anymore Ladokite
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ukukaegbu(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2008
@ Kedukc
Also participate in sports and/or Dance and Drama. It will definitely be of help to you. It helped me get a good place of primary assignment.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by erosoft: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2008
Corper wee wee wee!!!
Imhontu Eromon Emmanuel is the Name, I am a batch B corp member serving in Bayelsa state.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by deewizzle(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2008
I balance well. who say i neva strt, i de lagos island oh, where u de for dere? im so fed up of dis nysc, especially me we de one man biz.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by Razledazle: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2008
Ajuwaya,
               batch B 07,Pankshin-Plateau State.Can't wait 4 Sept 11,really bored over here. Any other Pleteau corper in d house.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by Wokeyim(f): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ nomanicole
nomanicole:

@wokeyim,madam,no vex.since its a big deal and people haven't been doing it.u're actually the 1st.enjoy! yes i agree that in some cases some people are retained.is going 4 service a criteria?naija is a place where u have 2 know somebody at the top to find a place,incase u are from space.service is no big deal because its not luck or chance,u'll definitely go 4 service if u meet up,u leave school when your mates are,ok? or beta still dull till it's your child's turn then your age will be screaming.get my point!

What is wrong with a thread for corpers to identify themselves, and who is ásking you if its a big deal or not? There are threads asking people to locate their birthday mates, threads where people locate those from their state and all that. So what is wrong with a thread like this if not for your bad-belle. Service is not a big deal - agreed. Serve first, let's see if it's a big deal or not. You think having a call-up number is all there is to service. For your information, people get de-mobilized on camp and even few weeks to the end of their service year. If this thread is so unimportant, then I can't fathom out what keeps bringing you here, little Miss.

naija is a place where u have 2 know somebody at the top to find a place,incase u are from space.

My dear, it's not always that way, except you are from Mars! There are still places and cases whre people have got jobs purely on merit in this country where we both live. You can as well use your connections to start working with your call-up letter. You don't even need to report in camp! One advice to yoü: Dont live your life depending on people but on God, circumstances do change, and can change in the twist of a finger. I have experiences.

u leave school when your mates are,ok? or beta still dull till it's your child's turn then your age will be screaming.get my point!

Holy Moses, Brother of Aaron! You probably think you are younger than me. Then you are in for a very big surprise! If I wanted to reveal my age on nairaland, I wont need to wait for a thread like this to do that. Wake up. you're not watching some holly-wood cartoon here. NYSC is for youths under 30, so there is no way a mother and child can serve at the same time.

nomanicole:

@wokeyim, your own achievements 4 one year is all over the papers!plsssssssssssss,its like u never imagined u'll go 4 service

Oh yes, I never imagined I'll go for service when I did. That is because I happened to graduate in good time with my mates, and with the whole long process of NYSC, we were told we wont be mobilized because they had to deal with left-overs from previous years and there were no funds to accomodate so many corpers. So those of us who just left school were asked to wait for another 6months. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, Yar 'Adua, who just came into power then, ordered that all graduates eligible to serve should be mobilized! So everyone, including fresh graduates like us, were mobilized. You see, I had thought I'll serve later than I did.

Once again, this thread is meant for corps members, and bad-belles like you are unqualified to be here so just peace out and let's live. Don't bother replying, because I aint coming here to read you anymore!
Re: Youth Corpers Den by uchesandy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
kopa
weeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo,
kiri wawa kiriwa.
am good to go ooo, i am good to go oo,o ya
wishing all of us good luck out der. Make the best of wta u can
Re: Youth Corpers Den by mufasa(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
shun corps! we thugging it out in Nasarawa. NS oblique 08A Oblique 0908 signing out!
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ugbede007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
Una well done oh. please when are the next batch of corpers entering camp
Re: Youth Corpers Den by rumez: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
guys, nysc dont u think is a wast of time pls i need an answer.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ugbede007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
its actually a time when u can define what u want in life
Re: Youth Corpers Den by loffers(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2008
i remember when i was a corper also, 2006 batch A ,niger state, served in suleja
i was very proud of the uniform, i wear it 9 days of the week,
tanx 2 the fed govt 4 giving us such a very good uniform[ the material was so good , even when its dirty u will not know]
Re: Youth Corpers Den by nomanicole(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2008
@wokeyim,large miss,the one and only corper on this thread.no vex! experienced madam.if u like don't come back and read this.ur just beefing cos of the natural badbelle that you are,u so make me laf,i didn't call ur name wen i 1st made my comment,taking it personal is what is baffling me,if im not goin to serve in a few weeks time,d bad belle u called me wulda blended.let me tell you,you don't know whats eating you up.instead of you,miss- no- it- all 2 share experiences,ur busy sending me.if ur really a corper who knows what she's doing there you wouldn't have my time.cos i wouldnt if i were you.youre completely out of gist.tech adviser,get a job!i'm on this thread cos of u my dear friend grin
Re: Youth Corpers Den by olafemi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
Ajuwaya i hail u all-its okay if u guyz address me as Bayelsa CORP LIAISON OFFICER OF BATCH B MEANWHILE POP HAS BEEN POSTPONED,YOU CAN ASK ME HOW IF YOU ARE CONFUSED. shocked
Re: Youth Corpers Den by dayorx(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
ajuwaya ma people, im in BAYELSA where d oil money at batch A 2008 nutin do u
Re: Youth Corpers Den by dansmith1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hello evry1 from Abuja, one boring town, but still catch fun sha. batch A1, Any abujans here
Re: Youth Corpers Den by Wokeyim(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
TENTATIVELY, POP for Batch B '07 is billed for September 11 and Orientation for Batch B '08 is for August 26th. I got this info today,but they are both tentative. Good luck all.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by depapa06(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2008
Olipapa,ex corper Imo State 1999.Wish you guys happy service year in the rain or sun.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by na2day2(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2008
@ nomanicole

i will be visiting abuja early next yr(dont have an exact date since i am yet to buy my ticket) to see my folk after a long time away from the city, if u dont mind, we can meet for lunch, would be nice to have a good nairaland company during my stay.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by Aiyetunje: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ nomanicole
What is wrong with a thread for corpers to identify themselves, and who is ásking you if its a big deal or not? There are threads asking people to locate their birthday mates, threads where people locate those from their state and all that. So what is wrong with a thread like this if not for your bad-belle. Service is not a big deal - agreed. Serve first, let's see if it's a big deal or not. You think having a call-up number is all there is to service. For your information, people get de-mobilized on camp and even few weeks to the end of their service year. If this thread is so unimportant, then I can't fathom out what keeps bringing you here, little Miss.

naija is a place where u have 2 know somebody at the top to find a place,incase u are from space.

My dear, it's not always that way, except you are from Mars! There are still places and cases whre people have got jobs purely on merit in this country where we both live. You can as well use your connections to start working with your call-up letter. You don't even need to report in camp! One advice to yoü: Dont live your life depending on people but on God, circumstances do change, and can change in the twist of a finger. I have experiences.

u leave school when your mates are,ok? or beta still dull till it's your child's turn then your age will be screaming.get my point!

Holy Moses, Brother of Aaron! You probably think you are younger than me. Then you are in for a very big surprise! If I wanted to reveal my age on nairaland, I wont need to wait for a thread like this to do that. Wake up. you're not watching some holly-wood cartoon here. NYSC is for youths under 30, so there is no way a mother and child can serve at the same time.

Oh yes, I never imagined I'll go for service when I did. That is because I happened to graduate in good time with my mates, and with the whole long process of NYSC, we were told we wont be mobilized because they had to deal with left-overs from previous years and there were no funds to accomodate so many corpers. So those of us who just left school were asked to wait for another 6months. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, Yar 'Adua, who just came into power then, ordered that all graduates eligible to serve should be mobilized! So everyone, including fresh graduates like us, were mobilized. You see, I had thought I'll serve later than I did.

Once again, this thread is meant for corps members, and bad-belles like you are unqualified to be here so just peace out and let's live. Don't bother replying, because I aint coming here to read you anymore!

i will just be commenting on the bolded & italicized portion

Its quite possible for a parent & child to sere at same time (i personally have a colleague & son who did same, am not that old o. . the colleague of mine is close to 40!). . .NYSC is not strictly for under 30s! those who are above 30 who do not want to serve are eligible to apply for an Exemption! I know a lot of peeps above 30 who served!

So nomanicole & wokeyim, abeg make una coolu temper!

Nomanicole, u are really drawing a lot of attention from ur posts & ur looks ! Hmmmmm. . . .! wink

Lets see how events unfold! grin
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ChieFoH(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ajuwaya,
               batch B 07,Pankshin-Plateau State.Can't wait 4 Sept 11,really bored over here. Any other Pleteau corper in d house.

YESSSOOOOOOOOOO! CORPERS WEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

Batch B Mangu-Plateau state IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

JEJEEEEEE  WE DEY GO OOOOO JEJE!!! WE DEY GO JEJE SEPT 11 WE DEY GO OOOO JEJE

STUPID CORPERS NA DEM BE DIS cool cool cool cool LAZY CORPERS NA DEM BE DIS cool cool cool cool cool JEJE WE DEY GO OO JEJE
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ugbede007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
Pls I need an answer to this qiuestion "WHEN ARE THE NEXT BATCH OF CORPERS COMING INTO ; there are somany contradicting dates
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ChieFoH(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
never!!! grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corpers Den by tyor: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2008
LA/08A/@^##

sion sir,
lagos, Etio-osa 1/V/island/medical group/HIV,

i haill o
Re: Youth Corpers Den by mencer(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
Happy s 35th annivassary to to all ex and current Ajuwayas, i be batch A [b]2008 corper i dey serve for DHQ  now Gowon house Abuja.
its i being proposed that NYSC be made either voluntary or a compulsory military service whats your opinion guys[/b].
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Youth Corpers Den by ugbede007(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2008
NYSC at 35. na wao. Pls who in the house can help me count Federal Government's achievement on this
Re: Youth Corpers Den by abbeyboy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
cheesy Hi people, i'm serving in Ogun State, about to take my leave though.It's been fun all the way, i've learnt a lot more about people and life itself. I guess i'm favoured to have been posted to Odogbolu in Ogun. grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corpers Den by jaydude(f): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
nomanicole.u are in youth corpers den.they have a right 2 express how they feel cos they r in the right place,i think ure in the wrong thread.
Re: Youth Corpers Den by LindaHez: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hi,
This is Linda,batch B corper serving in Rivers State.
We are good to go.
Corpers weeeeeeee oh!!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Youth Corpers Den by oluomok(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
All the copers in the house well done oooo
it is a great to thing to be a corper and it another thing to maintain your integrity as a true Nigerian Coper, unlike some fellows in my bunk who took advenatages of that liberty to over their girls although those people are good in accrobatic, yet our collages will never let them alone, I think their is need for HIV test for these corpers else we are running at risk by what they may be carring
May god forgive una ooo
Re: Youth Corpers Den by dayokay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
my name is dayo ex-corper, i served in akwa ibom batch b 2006 n finish jan 2007 at ibawa barrack-they use to call me baba ni yen of ur time.fellow otondo in everythin u will b doing just try ur best n leave the rest to God in everything u will be doin durin the period of nysc. try n learn n at d same time shine ur eyes. camp is both sweet n bitter, u choose ur choice.when in camp open ur eyes for nice posting n good job
Re: Youth Corpers Den by jaydude(f): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
hi all corpers,im a prospective corper,going for november batch, n i need an advice on what group 2 join.ild have loved 2 join any community dev group such as unicef ,or any on HIV,but i learnt that they end up get thrown 2 villages,n i dont want dat cos of my health, please i need an advice on d best group 2 join, awaiting ur response, gd luck alllllllllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Batch B 2013 Corpers, Where Is Your PPA? / NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / Lagos Cm Batch B 2015 Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.