Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Smart Were Smart Idea’s In 2013 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Smart Were Smart Idea’s In 2013 (464 Views)

How Smart Were Smart Idea’s In 2013 / Pass Ccna Exam/test In 2013 With Ease!!! / Machinery Industry In 2013 Will Remain Severe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Were Smart Idea’s In 2013 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its a whole new smart world. Some few years ago, it would have been very impossible to think that things will ever be done smart and easy. Not until recently have there been a new developement interest in smart gadgets that make life much more simpler and easier.

Every product introduced to the market today seems to have some smart features inscribed in the name and its functionality. From smart phone to smart keyboard, and from smart TV to smart driving. We never know what the next big smart thing might be in future. There has been some smart toilet products introduced to the market some years ago.But determining the practicality of this products is of utmost concern. i cant imagine not having to wipe my ass each time i visit the toilet. Of course smart toilets can do that but it will always depend on the size of the ass been wiped.
In my own personal opinion, i think inventors are taking adventage of the Smartie trend bringing anything with a smart feeling into the market making a huge bucks out of it. I bought a new home smart gadget the other day and after trying it several times, it doesnt seem to work for me.

I will still continue to try out smart products in future but i am looking forward to buying any home related smart product that Apple developers would introduce in future as it seems to be the only few realistic products in my collection. I hope that 2014 will come with so many new smart ideas that will make our daily life much easier, affordable and loving.

Whats role are Nigerians playing in this new Smart Trend?

For more smart ideas visit
http://www.newiphones.net/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Laptop At A Very Cheap Rate Quickly..... / Toshiba Satelite. Core i5 2.6ghz,500/4G,1G Dedicated graphics@ 97k / Lenovo 7 Inch Tablet Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.