Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Cleavages Madness. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cleavages Madness. (952 Views)

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Fashion Or Madness? / Woman Goes Naked All For Fashion. Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleavages Madness. by Maximus85(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
For clearness, the cleavage is that space between the female mammary glands (bosoms)

Its that part of the body my mother and grand and great grand mothers never expose. When you've seen the cleavages...you've seen it all. You can describe the remaining part of the glands.

But why are our ladies running mad under our noses? Why would a normal woman show the space between her breasts to the whole world all in the name of fashion?

It hurts sooooo deep. Are they running mad? Some men enjoy the sight of cleavages but how many of them allow their wives to display hers.

Ladies, if your boyfriend or fiance allow you expose your cleavage and you feel you have seen a God fearing man....I'm sorry for you.

I won't quote any Bible verse because we all know God is against this stupid act.

I was watching a fashion show on TV, the models are 75% naked and when the designer was shown, she was well dressed.

Ladies, I'm a man, but do you think you can attract a good man to yourself when you expose you chest? All they see is all they want. And when they've gone there, they look for another lady with a better one. Useless guys is all you will attract to yourself. They won't marry you.

As a Man, how would you allow other men have a free view of your girlfriend's, fiancee's or wife's cleavage? Are you ok?

When you want to introduce her to your parents, would you allow her dress like that?

Verdict: Any female displaying her cleavage is MAD.

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Uk Designer Handbags And Shoes Available For Sale. / Free Sewing Operator Employabilty Training For Youths By Osc College Of Fashion / OMG, Guys Beware New Fake Boobs In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.