Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

The New Sony Playstation 4 Was Designed By A 6 Year Old Nigerian Pupil. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Sony Playstation 4 Was Designed By A 6 Year Old Nigerian Pupil. (620 Views)

See Strange Way A Primary School Pupil Answer Maths Questions / What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Sony Playstation 4 Was Designed By A 6 Year Old Nigerian Pupil. by ionaira(f): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
The new Sony PlayStation 4 was designed by a six year old Nigerian pupil, Akpos Edet, from warri Nigeria. Sony Inc.’s chief engineer, Mr Fred Wisconsin, said ‘I never knew so much talent existed in Africa.
My team and I came to Nigeria on an invitation by the Port Harcourt state governor. On our way to the airport to board a plane back to America, we came across this little boy playing by the side of the road. I wondered what kind of mother would leave her little boy all alone by the road side. We decided to accost the toddler and we were really marvelled by the way he was responding to our questions; what was even more surprising was the fact that he had a sheet of paper and a pen with which he was designing some complex electronic circuits. He later told us that he was designing a video game and had to leave his house to avoid distractions. When my team went through the design, we knew immediately that it was the new PlayStation 4’.
Continue Reading>> The New Sony PlayStation 4 was designed by a 6 year old Nigerian Pupil.

Re: The New Sony Playstation 4 Was Designed By A 6 Year Old Nigerian Pupil. by Haryortech: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Weyre....na opon ifa d boi dy design nt dat ps4.........
Re: The New Sony Playstation 4 Was Designed By A 6 Year Old Nigerian Pupil. by albacete(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
make i hear

(1) (Reply)

The Robbers & The Grand Mother / Ofego School Girls / Live Commentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.