Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) (2835 Views)

Sophie Momodu To Launch Fashion Line / Davido’s Babymama Sophie Momodu Set To Launch Fashion Line | Releases Pictures / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Set To Launch Fashion Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Or so it seems. Peter posted an Instagram photo earlier this morning posing with a Baseball cap labelled Mr.P. See photo here

Wiz Kid's Starboy clothing is apparently having some success especially with fans in countries as far as Tanzania already roocking it.
Lady below was spotted wearing Starboy's clothing during P Square's recent concert.

Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who wan buy there Aba made clothe when LV, Ralph, C.Dior and Star Boy never finish for market undecided
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by homesteady(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
OP post the picture here
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
The pic is on his Instagram page. The picture is embedded here http://gidilink..com/2013/12/p-square-set-to-launch-mr-p-clothing.html
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by zaza1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why so many of you are fond of talking rubbish I will never understand!..OP u just sat down in ur house and decided that the clothes she was wearing were Wizkid's starboy design..wizkid just decided to print some shirts with stars on them cos that's the trend now and his record label is starboy.

Any tshirt u see with those 4 stars is Givenchy or an imitation.

U just sat down and wrote complete rubbish..why u decided to waste ur time I will never understand.
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
zaza1: Why so many of you are fond of talking rubbish I will never understand!..OP u just sat down in ur house and decided that the clothes she was wearing were Wizkid's starboy design..wizkid just decided to print some shirts with stars on them cos that's the trend now and his record label is starboy.

Any tshirt u see with those 4 stars is Givenchy or an imitation.

U just sat down and wrote complete rubbish..why u decided to waste ur time I will never understand.

Say what u know please..

I have a teeshirt dats got 4 stars n it and its ZARA and not Givenchy.
Not only givenchy z got teez wif 4 stars n it.

Cheers!!!
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Say what u know please..

I have a teeshirt dats got 4 stars n it and its ZARA and not Givenchy.
Not only givenchy z got teez wif 4 stars n it.

Cheers!!!
lol! grin

So the lady in the pic just hapenend to be wearing 4 stared Snapback and T Shirt....Wow! You need glasses @zaza.

As for the Mr.P cap. Was that made by Givenchi too?
Re: P Square Set To Launch Fashion Label (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
protegesol:
lol! grin

So the lady in the pic just hapenend to be wearing 4 stared Snapback and T Shirt....Wow! You need glasses @zaza.

As for the Mr.P cap. Was that made by Givenchi too?

@ the bolded..
Made in Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Curvier, Ghana Actress Joselyn Dumas Or The Bailey Bottle? / Pastor Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash / Night Out With Sugar Mummy: This Sugar Mama Promised To Pay N85,000 Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.