Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Many Email Address Do You Have? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Email Address Do You Have? (472 Views)

How Do I Change My Email Address? / Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address / I Need Seuns Email Address Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Email Address Do You Have? by saintvc(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Your email address is likely one of the first things you signed up for when you first got online. Over the years, most of us have managed to accumulate more and more inboxes. We’ve got work email, school email, personal website emails, Facebook email, and that Yahoo! address you signed up for

primary Gmail account
-spam Gmail account
-troll Gmail account
-Yahoo acount
-Hotmail account

Right now I have about 5 email accounts and I think its a little too much. Is it much?

What about you? How many email addresses do you currently have?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Stabbed To Death Days After Posting FB Warning About Her Ex / Help A Nigerian This Festive Season With Any Item / How To Make Front Page Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.