Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! (41120 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Turbocharged: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
According to Thenet.ng, burna boy was banned from the UK!
Read below -

He is also set to leave aristocrat records to his own label

Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/12/net-exclusive-burna-boy-banned-from-uk-to-leave-record-label-soon/

Abeg oo.
There is nuttin in this piece that suggests that he was banned from u.k.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
ABEG O NA ONLY U.K DEY? Make the guy go cairo or paris
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by chaikie(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
too bad
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Carsonv(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
I smell big lies. How can Burna be a minor by 2010 with all those strong bear bear?
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Saraha1(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Carsonv: I smell big lies. How can Burna be a minor by 2010 with all those strong bear bear?
you could be right you know?
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by juicysan(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
No problem Burna! UK is not ur home.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by homesteady(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
shymexx:

The story is utter nonsense. For being part of a gang and stabbing someone to death, regardless of being a minor or not, the lowest you would get is manslaughter. And that's 15 years straight in the bin. So there's no way he would get released after 11 months, even if he turned to a pope in there. Carrying a knife on indictment alone is 4 years in the prison.

Let's just say that he broke the parole obligations and moved to Nigeria, for the sake of it. There's no way they would have banned him for 15 years for that. They would just arrest him and send him to prison to do what's left on his prison license.

So the story is rubbish.

Anyway, man like Burnaboy - I like his music. Heard he lived in Bricky, that's the other side, no love for them - but I still fvcks with Burnaboy, tho.
Regardless of being a minor? undecided So minors and adult receive the same punishment for a crime in UK? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by homesteady(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Leadn: No correlation undecided If not that Lilax or sumfyn posted the correct article, I would have said the op is an iid!ot
sad sad sad
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Agrika: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nobody is perfect
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by homesteady(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax thanks jare! smiley
My original post was edited angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by DaBeaver(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Duchaello: It means you've never said anything reasonable 'a fore or else reverse should have been the case...ciao cool

...and this is your definition of saying anything reasonable? Smh.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:
Regardless of being a minor? undecided So minors and adult receive the same punishment for a crime in UK? undecided

Murder/manslaughter is a serious crime. Being a minor or whatnot won't stop them from sending you to the crown court for trials as an adult. Same is applicable to fire-arm offense(s) as well.

I was going to post links to buttress my point but I know the guys on there and it would be bad mind to post their story on here.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by petreli08: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrlaw93:
pls like my post. my post has neva been liked on
nairaland nd i will soon clock a year on dis site..
wnt to knw hw u guyz feel. abeg

You lied...anyway sha bone undecided
mrlaw93:
pls like my post. my post has neva been liked on
nairaland nd i will soon clock a year on dis site..
wnt to knw hw u guyz feel. abeg

You lied...anyway sha bone
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by homesteady(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Carsonv: I smell big lies. How can Burna be a minor by 2010 with all those strong bear bear?
His date of birth is July 1991! So by 2010 he was either 18 or 19 depending on when the crime was committed!
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by homesteady(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
shymexx:

Murder/manslaughter is a serious crime. Being a minor or whatnot won't stop them from sending you to the crown court for trials as an adult. Same is applicable to fire-arm offense(s) as well.

I was going to post links to buttress my point but I know the guys on there and it would be bad mind to post their story on here.

I already saw the link! But I don't think their case is the same! Burna boy was in a gang! So maybe it was a member of his gang that stabbed the person!
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Revolva(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin grin Burna boy....haha mehn na wa oo all men na guy men before even Don baba jay....also...my nicca rick ross say crime pays..but dont get caught.....i said it this nicca aint born in 1991.....thats his passport age....he is older dan that jare.

Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady:

I already saw the link! But I don't think their case is the same! Burna boy was in a gang! So maybe it was a member of his gang that stabbed the person!

The two brothers also didn't shoot the woman. However, because they were there when it happened and they belong to the same group/gang. Hence why they were convicted for manslaughter. The guy who pulled the trigger got 25 to life, or something.

You can't get convicted for just being a gang member. For you to be convicted, you've to be a co-conspirator in a crime. Since it was asserted in that junk article that he was convicted for a crime relating to murder, I believe the least he would get charged for is manslaughter. And with that, NFL numbers in jail should suffice.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by DSB(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Turbocharged:

Abeg oo.
There is nuttin in this piece that suggests that he was banned from u.k.

I been dey wonder o...It simply implies that most people do not read the body of the story before commenting.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Luxiana19(f): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Im sorry but iv scanned the article several times yet i still dont see where it says he was banned...
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by swagallyugly(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
well to my understanding i think #BBG means BaBa God
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by simdam500(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Who no knw me OluwaRaeshelle........

Make u no folo me run my race B lyk say .............see we no dey look deir face .......

Abeg Abeg Abeg Am on Point....cheesy

nice song! i have a perfect beat 4 dat.... grin grin grin

and eh eh eh eh i no dey gbadun d tone, go buy anoda 1
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by simdam500(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
15yrs from now!!! smh.... who knows how many days left for him to stop reign.....

*On;ly God KNOWS*
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Luxiana19: Im sorry but iv scanned the article several times yet i still dont see where it says he was banned...
and the same website early this year said burna-boy and some people were spotted at julius agwu crack ya rib show in london,so that shows there is something fishy in the news,that is why I hate naija media sometimes they would say someone died today tommorow they would say the person did not die that yesterday,they are always posting so many fake news!!!
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by reganvida: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: 15years and so? What then about who hasn't and has no hope of going to UK 4 his lifetim? Abeg, make him cum back, im papa village nor band am.

Band Really??
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by goodgood2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yomieluv: Too many cracks on him,pls don't blame him,blame the cracks.
You can as well blame the father of crack- satan.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by Oildichotomy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
leavestory: show me the picture of u registering on nairaland or it never happened,how can some people be so dumb at 2013?mumu.
Let me grant you the priviledge of quoting

Not that you said anything wise
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by isaiahcuche: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
No shit abt the fucking uk or london what ever..what ever his doing over there in london is not for free..he pays them for even the little shit he drops ...olowa burna is a big boy..he can do his tin in any other country more beautiful dan dat lutin uk people..south south no dey carry last..em no gree dem run em race cos na sabi boi.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by emachizy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: 15years and so? What then about who hasn't and has no hope of going to UK 4 his lifetim? Abeg, make him cum back, im papa village nor band am.

Ask am again
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by tucee31: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Like seriously, who is dis dude? Never hrd of him! tongue
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by djSkukie(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
15 years is 2 muc. Haba
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! by xtervaganza(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
15years or not, I did not know through crime or something....I knew through his music which I really like and I won't stop liking him.

2face was a frat member as a youth and he's grown to be a responsible man now. Truth is, when young we make lots of mistakes

Even Burna said old things have passed away.....free Oluwaburna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Diddy And Jay Z Pictured At Grammy Event / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics / DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.