Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam (9158 Views)

Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Lagos To Spend N19bn On 114 Roads. Check If A Road Close To You Is Listed. / EFCC Re-arraigns Timipre Sylva For N2.45bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by talktimi(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: his running battle with EFCC didn't start when he joined APC but why did they re open his case now that he has joined APC? What does that tell you?
the case was NEVER closed. Believe me
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin angry
talktimi: vanguard pls try reading newspapers once in a while instead of always watching papa ajasco
Bro, Thank you. I just googled it, he is now in Apc.
But I don't watch papa ajasco, I only watch disney channel grin
talktimi: vanguard pls try reading newspapers once in a while instead of always watching papa ajasco
But I don't watch papa ajasco, I only watch disney channel

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
talktimi: the case was NEVER closed. Believe me
whatever! Using anti graft bodies to chase the members of the opposition is totally undemocratic and reeks of tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
What was jona doing when the man was in pdp, he didn't deem it fit to arraign him, now that the man has moved to the opposition ,he wants to open a case.
CAN YOU SEE HOW OUR PRESIDENT IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION? This country is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by pmc01(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Eeiyah, a touching self-confession indeed. grin

I hope he gets cured soon.cry grin
berem: sorry for you
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: sorry for you
Berem don't get into my black book because if you do, I will countinue to haunt you till you deactivate your account.....anyway, I reported you to the mods
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by lumeneng22: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
How many of these thieves have efcc jail in this country? Eteh, bank ole, farouk, otedola, tukor son, aruma ote, ibori, daniel, stella, etc.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by biafranqueen: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: his running battle with EFCC didn't start when he joined APC but why did they re open his case now that he has joined APC? What does that tell you?
It tells me that if your a Poli thief and you need protection run to a party that has power in all levels of government to protect you. The pattern I am witnessing is that any of these guys that are anti- progressive and have shown years of mis use of power join APC. The worst of ACN the worst of PDP join APC why?
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by jmaine: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Such a wonderful news . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
Berem don't get into my black book because if you do, I will countinue to haunt you till you deactivate your account.....anyway, I reported you to the mods
should I now be scared? Eyaaa! Am scared. You insulted me first and you went to report to the mods. You well so? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Jenkizo: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Jonathan will never stop amusing Nigerians. What about Alams that he pardon? He Jonathan even stole Beyelsa's money than Sylva. The other day his EFCC were after Lamido but immediately after the meeting with Lamido and Aliyu Babagida, the case is fading away. GEJ's style of politics is too childish and predictable. The Governors of Abia, Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Anambra, Ebonyi, and all the rest are busy stealing from Left, Right and Center without being questioned for one day by EFCC including Stella Oduah, Otedola, Bamanga Tukurs' son and co. This selective persecution will not curb corruption for one bit rather it ridiculing the system. Anyway 2015 will surely elude the Ijaw General. We are still aware how N7billion was spent on Somebody's foster mothers burial.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: It tells me that if your a Poli thief and you need protection run to a party that has power in all levels of government to protect you. The pattern I am witnessing is that any of these guys that are anti- progressive and have shown years of mis use of power join APC. The worst of ACN the worst of PDP join APC why?
is that why Jonathan should send EFCC to run after his political opponents? I now see the reason why the anti graft agent was created.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2013
berem: should I now be scared? Eyaaa! Am scared. You insulted me first and you went to report to the mods. You well so? grin grin
I didn't insult you, I just reaffirmed a popular knowledge. I will be your nightmare on Nairaland. You will regret ever getting into my cobweb.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
I didn't insult you, I just reaffirmed a popular knowledge. I will be your nightmare on Nairaland. You will regret ever getting into my cobweb.

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by peruso: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2013
This government!
This EFCC!
This Jonathan!
And all he and his gang represents!
Stinks to the high heavens!
His day will come!
We are alive we are in nigeria

Sylva is corrupt Ba??

Smh.

You Jonathan are corruption DEFINED!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by talktimi(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1: grin
vanguard1: grin angry
shocked Disney channel instead of Nick ? You need help asap
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by talktimi(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2013
berem: whatever! Using anti graft bodies to chase the members of the opposition is totally undemocratic and reeks of tyranny.
whats undemocratic about it ? If you didnt steal, then you have nothing to be afraid of. If you were in Bayelsa state or had course to visit the state during Sylva's tenure i bet you would be ashamed of this man joining your party and im talking out of first hand experience due to projects i handled in that state and not hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by juman(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Nonsense.

This is not a serious government.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Melissa001: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by biafranqueen: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2013
berem: is that why Jonathan should send EFCC to run after his political opponents? I now see the reason why the anti graft agent was created.
Everyone must step down and one day somebody will come after you. Look how long it has taken to go after Abacha. Every day for the thief one day for the master. A Nigerian leaders friend today can be he is worst enemy tomorrow. They will finish themselves up in the next 5 years, God does not sleep. As long as the citizens continue to do the underground exposures, as well as holding them accountable we have no where to go but up from here. Like I said with Stella if she is found to be guilty then she must be dealt with, I don't care if it is a witch hunt or not, you better keep your hands clean or risk future punishments from political opponents.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by biafranqueen: 3:04am On Dec 03, 2013
talktimi: whats undemocratic about it ? If you didnt steal, then you have nothing to be afraid of. If you were in Bayelsa state or had course to visit the state during Sylva's tenure i bet you would be ashamed of this man joining your party and im talking out of first hand experience due to projects i handled in that state and not hearsay.
tell them oooo if EFCC finds out the Peter Obi used state money to build that mall then he has to be severely dealt with! Nobody gets a pass anymore, we must stop this nonsense party loyalty, we as Nigerians can not afford it. Just another way for the elite to divide us!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by talktimi(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: tell them oooo if EFCC finds out the Peter Obi used state money to build that mall then he has to be severely dealt with! Nobody gets a pass anymore, we must stop this nonsense party loyalty, we as Nigerians can not afford it. Just another way for the elite to divide us!
its just a pity but most people especially the "enlightened" ones prefer to be blinded by partisanship and more dangerously religion just to prove their loyalty to their political leaders who mostly are un aware of their existence. To get the efcc to investigate any corrupt individual offer only a petition with accompanying proof of corruption but how many people are ready to bell the cat ?
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by maysimsimple(m): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
Sylva without any doubts is corrupt even a newborn is aware of that. On the issue of presidential pardon, he will not be getting any because he is not on the president's good books.

Reason why he's been witch hunted. Oga jona, we dey observer well oooo. Make I go take my pakurumo with coke jaare.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2013
maysimsimple:

Reason why he's been witch hunted. Oga jona, we dey observer well oooo. Make I go take my pakurumo with coke jaare.
Nobody is witch hunting him, he is just paying the price of his corrupt ways.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2013
talktimi: shocked Disney channel instead of Nick ? You need help asap
Come give me help, what are you still waiting for.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by vanguard1(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=berem][/quote]
is that you your brother?
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by juman(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2013
The federal government is not honest with anti-corruption thing.

The federal government must perform credibly before thinking of winning re-election not efcc thing.

Presently the performance of federal government is not so good.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Political witch hunting
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Benez: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Ghydyon:

www.punchng.com/news/efcc-re-arraigns-sylva-for-alleged-n19bn-scam-tuesday/

Because he has joined d opposition. What of Oduah?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Lets c were dis will end
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by wogorparadise: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2013
talktimi: shocked So a "progressive" can thief 19 billion naira ? Chai
hehehehehe i saw him behind tinubu n co during the defaction of the rebel govs lol
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam by wogorparadise: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2013
juman: The federal government is not honest with anti-corruption thing.

The federal government must perform credibly before thinking of winning re-election not efcc thing.

Presently the performance of federal government is not so good.
guy the opposition knws that already, that is y der will make sure he is not settled to perform, with all the boko haram bombin, media attack etc the whole set is is delibrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Rivers Government Threatens Workers With ‘no Work, No Pay’ Order / How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media / Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.