Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Conversation: Listening - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conversation: Listening (395 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Son And Father On Whatsapp (screenshots) / Good Communication- The Art Of Listening / I'm Listening To She_knows @hulkshare: Http://old.hulkshare.com/vvou2odye4u8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation: Listening by Appswheel(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
When I ask you to listen to me and you start giving me advice, you have not done what I asked.

When I ask you to listen to me and you begin to tell me that I shouldn’t feel that way, you are trampling on my feelings.

When I ask you to listen to me and you feel you have to do something to solve my problem, you have failed me, strange as that may seem.

Listen! All that I asked was that you listen–not talk or do–just hear me.

Advice is cheep. Thirty-five cents will get you both Dear Abby and Billy Graham in the same newspaper.

All I can do is do for myself. I am not helpless–maybe discouraged, but not helpless.

When you do something for me that I can and need to do for myself, you contribute to my fear and continue reading http://knowbase.appswheel.com/conversation-listening/

(1) (Reply)

Memorable And Not So Memorable Words That Made 2013 / How Rivers Police Abuse Lawmakers For The Second Day In A Row / MY LANDLORD AND CARETAKER AT IT AGAIN::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.