Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Browsing Free On My Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing Free On My Airtel (1082 Views)

How To Block Some Numbers From Calling My Airtel Number / How To Make My Iphone Work With My Airtel Bis / My Airtel Data Bundle Has Refused To Expire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing Free On My Airtel by johndarey(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
I did the blackberry subscription on airtel at 1.5k to get 4 gig for 2 months today at 12:49 pm and i've been browsing since then, sometimes slow and at other times, fast.But to my suprise this evening i checked my remaining data and behold 4GB was still intact.Still waiting to know my fate on their planned blocking of bis functioning on android although i've not received any message about it from airtel. Nw i want to ask if anybody is having the same experience with me and is there a secret behind it that i don't know? my phone is tecno m3.
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by Witwicky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Space booked..

Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by yorex2011: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Witwicky: Space booked..

witwicky na so u like transformers reach?
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by tosnat: 2:04am On Dec 03, 2013
johndarey: I did the blackberry subscription on airtel at 1.5k to get 4 gig for 2 months today at 12:49 pm and i've been browsing since then, sometimes slow and at other times, fast.But to my suprise this evening i checked my remaining data and behold 4GB was still intact.Still waiting to know my fate on their planned blocking of bis functioning on android although i've not received any message about it from airtel. Nw i want to ask if anybody is having the same experience with me and is there a secret behind it that i don't know? my phone is tecno m3.

you get mind o
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by sapientia1(m): 2:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Mine is also working, tho' the 3G network seems to be flunctuatin, i'v switchd to EDGE
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2013
johndarey: I did the blackberry subscription on airtel at 1.5k to get 4 gig for 2 months today at 12:49 pm and i've been browsing since then, sometimes slow and at other times, fast.But to my suprise this evening i checked my remaining data and behold 4GB was still intact.Still waiting to know my fate on their planned blocking of bis functioning on android although i've not received any message about it from airtel. Nw i want to ask if anybody is having the same experience with me and is there a secret behind it that i don't know? my phone is tecno m3.
whts is the cod bros
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by johndarey(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2013
mikeoh:
whts is the cod bros
honestly ah no use any code o...checked my data as at d tym of dis posting...d 4GB z still intact...fresh like palmwine.
Re: Browsing Free On My Airtel by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Mine is still working... And is not decreasing either.. Had 1.52gig.. After downloading two apk files.. It still didn't decrease..

(1) (Reply)

Tecno F7 Vs Infinix Race Max / Microsoft Dumps Windows 9, Introduces Windows 10 / Pls Help My Mtn Free 100 Mb Isn't Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.