Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams (1125 Views)

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. / WAEC Adjusts Nov/dec Exams Timetable Over Eid-el-kabir / Need Directions On How To Get To Futo For Post Ume? Also Need Accommodation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2013
THIS WAS CREATED TO SENSITIZE FUTO
STUDENTS ON THE NEED TO VOICE OUT AND
SPEAK UP AGAINST UNPOPULAR ADMINISTRATIVE
POLICIES. THE AIM IS TO ENGAGE INQUIRE PROPOSE
AND SCRUTINIZE BOTH THE LEADERS AND THE
LED OF FUTO. WE SHALL COLLECTIVELY DECIDE
TO MOVE AGAINST ANY ATTEMPT TO USE
NIGERIAN STUDENTS AS SCAPE GOATS ESPECIALLY
DURING ASUU FACE-OFF. GREATEST FUTOITES!!!
SPEAK YOUR MINDS NOW ON THE PURPORTED
DIRECTIVE TO HOLD EXAMINATIONS NEXT WEEK.
LET US SHOW THE SCHOOL AND THE WORLD HOW
UNPOPULAR THIS DECISION IS. UNITED WE ARE
IMMUNE, DIVIDED MANY WILL FAIL. THE SUG
PRESIDENT IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP SO
THAT HE WILL BEAR WITNESS THE MINDS OF
NIGERIAN STUDENTS. FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER
GREAT FUTOITES. ALUTA CONTINUA ...VICTORIA
ACERTA

you can join our group on Facebook SAY "NO" TO FUTO 9th DEC
XZAMZ . and voice your opinions
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by tosnat: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2013
after spending 5 months at home?

you are Still not prepared for exams?

and you have time to post on nairaland.

you try
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Opinion noted well i am not ur sit at home person. Cause if I do Id go hungry who said I was not prepared all I have to do is revise and am good to go beside my grievance is am not in Naija now
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Adurangba(f): 4:08am On Dec 03, 2013
quibaby: Opinion noted well i am not ur sit at home person. Cause if I do Id go hungry who said I was not prepared all I have to do is revise and am good to go beside my grievance is am not in Naija now

Story. so because you are not in Nigeria now, you started this rubbish movement of yours. Stay put na and let other serious students do what they have to do.
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 03, 2013
oga eme gi vooom n'anya...no joke with asiabaka oo
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Story. so because you are not in Nigeria now, you started this rubbish movement of yours. Stay put na and let other serious students do what they have to do.
Nigerians sha
Wat is ur point exactly, are you a futoite? Did you read d directive from the registrar, for Gods sake students were given just this week to resume and exam commences on Monday, check out. They didn't even consider how many parents can afford to send their children bk under within now until weekend, they didn't even consider that students might not be at their places of residence, mayb for holiday or business purposes (yes holiday n business considering d way ASUU n fg have been dragging this issue), we should come and write exams because we've been sitting our butts at home doing nothing, for ur info most students like me have been working from d very first month, for God sake 5 months is a whole lot of time to be sitting at home doing nothing
So before u start to de think say na u read pass or na u b chikeobi, make sure u know wat ur saying
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Chiscomax(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2013
meshionu yourself dia!! are you not tired of your present level? your mates re outside and their lectures re going on there and you are here saying NO! writing the exam is not compulsory so if you don't want to write, don't use your opinion to confuse others.
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Sowhizy(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Ifyikillz:
Nigerians sha
Wat is ur point exactly, are you a futoite? Did you read d directive from the registrar, for Gods sake students were given just this week to resume and exam commences on Monday, check out. They didn't even consider how many parents can afford to send their children bk under within now until weekend, they didn't even consider that students might not be at their places of residence, mayb for holiday or business purposes (yes holiday n business considering d way ASUU n fg have been dragging this issue), we should come and write exams because we've been sitting our butts at home doing nothing, for ur info most students like me have been working from d very first month, for God sake 5 months is a whole lot of time to be sitting at home doing nothing
So before u start to de think say na u read pass or na u b chikeobi, make sure u know wat ur saying

True talk. Yes I've been lazyin arnd @hme 4 d past 5monthz courtsey of ASUU buh den its nt makin sense @all. Hw can dey jus resume on 4th nd write examz on d 9th? Na students dey suffer pass in evrytin. Its a big no 2 d exam date abeg pple lyk me dat stil hv pendin lectures praticalz quiz etc money nko? Who am i suppose 2 geh money 4rm 2 go bak 2 sch? My momsy wey no dey abi na dat Vc? Its so nt fair. Am nt against resumption buh dey shld giv tym b4 any yeye exam so dah we can prepare nd go 2 skul haba?
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by tosnat: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
With the current trend in Nigeria,if you don't resume in tiMe for the exams, am afraid the government might just rusticate you and enrol new students

Since you have proven to be No better than your lecturers...plutoites
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Csami(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Sure me say na extra year if I write dat exam. For Godsake why can't they shift the exam date? I'm not against resuming but coming back to write an exam am not well prepared for na sure F o.
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by ennon92(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2013
A serious student will have it in mind dat d indefinite strike can be call off @any point in time,..u can't eat ur cake and still have it. If u wanna work, work and if u wanna study, study...imagine, good 5months went by without achieving anything either studying or making money is nobody's business... It shows d extent @ which MONEY is preferred to STUDYING, Nevertheless, a serious student can work @ d same time study as well during leisure hours. ... I believe no student can change d directives from d school authority.
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by checkmatez: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
quibaby:
THIS WAS CREATED TO SENSITIZE FUTO
STUDENTS ON THE NEED TO VOICE OUT AND
SPEAK UP AGAINST UNPOPULAR ADMINISTRATIVE
POLICIES. THE AIM IS TO ENGAGE INQUIRE PROPOSE
AND SCRUTINIZE BOTH THE LEADERS AND THE
LED OF FUTO. WE SHALL COLLECTIVELY DECIDE
TO MOVE AGAINST ANY ATTEMPT TO USE
NIGERIAN STUDENTS AS SCAPE GOATS ESPECIALLY
DURING ASUU FACE-OFF. GREATEST FUTOITES!!!
SPEAK YOUR MINDS NOW ON THE PURPORTED
DIRECTIVE TO HOLD EXAMINATIONS NEXT WEEK.
LET US SHOW THE SCHOOL AND THE WORLD HOW
UNPOPULAR THIS DECISION IS. UNITED WE ARE
IMMUNE, DIVIDED MANY WILL FAIL. THE SUG
PRESIDENT IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP SO
THAT HE WILL BEAR WITNESS THE MINDS OF
NIGERIAN STUDENTS. FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER
GREAT FUTOITES. ALUTA CONTINUA ...VICTORIA
ACERTA

you can join our group on Facebook SAY "NO" TO FUTO 9th DEC
XZAMZ . and voice your opinions
please can it be 1k alert instead??
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
checkmatez:
please can it be 1k alert instead??
Hmmm 1k no fit do anything for you do you bro just take the airtime that’s all I can do now
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by checkmatez: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
quibaby:

Hmmm 1k no fit do anything for you do you bro just take the airtime that’s all I can do now
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
You can sell the airtime I think you can do that on Patricia the app
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sent 2k
Re: Say "No" To Futo 9th Dec Exams by checkmatez: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
quibaby:
Sent 2k
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Noun Aspirant / Mtn and Etisalat Data.1gb.now.#1000 via bank payment / Www.lagosprivateschools.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.