Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life (694 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / 22 Very Important Google Search Tricks / Rules Of Using Verb Tenses In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by Google63(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2013
GOLDEN RULES OF LIFE
1) Give people more than they expect and do
it cheerfully.
2] Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As
you get older, their conversational skills will
be as important as any
other.
3) Don't believe all you hear, spend all you
have or sleep all you want.
4)When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5) When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person
in the eye.
6) Be engaged at least six
months before you get married.
7) Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People
who don't have dreams don't have much.
coolLove deeply and passionately. You might
get hurt but it's the only way to live life
completely.
9)In disagreements, fight fairly. No name
calling.
10) Don't judge people by their relatives.
11) Talk slowly but think
quickly.
12) When someone asks you a question you
don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why
do you want to know?"
13) Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
14) Say "bless you" when you hear someone
sneeze.
15) When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
16)Remember the three R's: Respect for self;
Respect for others; and Responsibility for all
your actions.
17) Don't let a little dispute injure a great
friendship.
18) When you realize you've made a mistake,
take immediate steps to correct it.
19) Smile when picking up the phone. The
caller will
hear it in your voice.
20) Spend some time alone to think what
you can give to this world.

1 Like

Re: 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by sainty2k3(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2013
I love this op, especially the number 16. Its really a golden rule, repect to self , respect to others, responsibility for all ur actions. Thumb up.
But no6 and no 14 is not really a must, some don't have that luxury of 6 month for courtship, and wen u sneeze, I don't sEe a reason for saying 'bless u' I'll if I must pray for u, na healing prayer u need smiley . Except u put those ones there for humor
Re: 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by GennyOma: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2013
nyc one sha..., bt sum of these rules are terribly hilarious to a point whre dey no longer sound lyk rules
Re: 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by sylvar02(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by candor4(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
:oWow dis is golden ................hv leant a lot.............especially d 12
Re: 20 Very Important Golden Rules Of Life by eddiegate(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2013
Dis na fp material norbi all those trash wey cum dey make fp abi na bcuz chrsitmas don reach? @op hope say u dey follow dis golden rules?I neva even follow d ten commandment finish una dey bring dis one join..na waoh

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Post-utme Registration Is On / Jamb 2014 Area Of Concentration / Uniben Post Utme Tutorial In Lagos. And Score Above 75in The Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.