Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa (3159 Views)

REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU / Opinion: Fashola may not be a saint, but better than Tinubu 100times - Happiness / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2013
James ibori was a better governor than tinubu, the nigeria media are not been sincere about the truth. I do not know if he commited the crime, but in term of project, what he did out number tinubu.

I am not saying James ibori did not commit the crime. What I am saying, is in term of project done and seen, James ibori did more project than tinubu

I dont know if tinubu had 10 project during his period in govt. I am trying to show you why Yorubas treat tinubu this way, that they are doing to him.

3 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:38am On Dec 03, 2013
asaba stadium

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
it tell you , the nigeria media is not telling the truth. With just this project only. James ibori is among the top 5 governor since 1999. my own personal opinion. I do not know if he committed the crime. Many nigeria media tell lies alot. So i dont listen or read the lies they say, all the times.

I do not know any governor except for one who built this in his state.

2 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by redsun(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Aleye.Sometimes you just hit the nail on the head with "were" talk.

As bad as ibori is,tinubu is hundred times worse for sure

9 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by gramci: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
musiwa112: it tell you , the nigeria media is not telling the truth. With just this project only. James ibori is among the top 5 governor since 1999. my own personal opinion. I do not know if he committed the crime. Many nigeria media tell lies alot. So i dont listen or read the lies they say, all the times.

God bless you Musiwa

2 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by Obiagu1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
musiwa112: James ibori was a better governor than tinubu

It's not even worth discussing.
Tinubu is simple a thief and did nothing in Lagos State.
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Musiwa ever since i knew you, this is like the most sensible thing you've ever typed on this forum gringrin, no offense! if Ibori could be serving 4 year jail term despite his strides in Delta state, Tinubu deserves a life sentence for his looting of Lagos treasury!

2 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by tnktosin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
musiwa112: it tell you , the nigeria media is not telling the truth. With just this project only. James ibori is among the top 5 governor since 1999. my own personal opinion. I do not know if he committed the crime. Many nigeria media tell lies alot. So i dont listen or read the lies they say, all the times.

Spot on. Ibori ranks among the top 5 governors in my book since 1999.
However, if he stole a penny then he should pay for it. I just wish same would apply to the bigger thieves walking free cos they're allies of the president.
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by plaindealer: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013

Nuff said...

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
I tell it. Gradually, everybody will knows Musiwa is tells the truth. He shout everyday because he knows the true and he wants to safe Nigeria. He no do fomo altitude.

Now you peoples spiritual eyes begin to open. You all can spot the similarity in altitude?

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by atlwireles: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ibori never knew when to stop. He is paying the price, for fighting a man that did nothing to him. As per performance in government, only Makafi of Kaduna, Duke of cross river performed better than Ibori.

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by dridowu: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

It's not even worth discussing.
Tinubu is simple a thief and did nothing in Lagos State.
then ibori is a hard thief that is now languishing in uk prison
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by ogb5(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
dridowu: then ibori is a hard thief that is now languishing in uk prison

You obviously have never been to delta state. When you see a topic that you know nothing about, sit back and read what those in the know have to say.

No politician in Nigeria is a saint, but some are mere evil spirits, others are demons while many are devil incarnate. Tinubu is devil incarnate compared to Ibori
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by Obiagu1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
dridowu: then ibori is a hard thief that is now languishing in uk prison

He is in prison because he is not Yoruba.

If Ibori was Yoruba, he would be a new god to Yoruba people just like Tinubu and Fashola.

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Musiwa am Ikwerre please baale marry me...*throws g-string at him* kiss
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by ogb5(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

If Ibori was Yoruba, he would be a new god to Yoruba people just like Tinubu and Fashola.

I think the reason is because he is from a minority tribe. It was evident in the case of prof Eric Opia, former Ompadec chairman who was forced into exile by IBB. Even though Ibb was looting massively, he could not stomach someone from a minority tribe like Opia to be accused of looting.

In Ibori's case, Obj wanted to teach Ibori that they own Nigeria, and Ribadu was a willing tool.

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by scribble: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
indeed Ibori did more projects. A full list is below:

1. uniabuja babes
2. uniport babes
3. covenant uni babes
4. babcock babes
5. eros.com babes
6. unical babes
7. banker babes

the list long o
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by collynzo2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Even the satelite pictures can confirm this.
Musiwa is like the village drunkard who tells the hidden truth.

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by obuksjr(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Op,you are right on this,that is the reason you hardly see a deltan that will criticise Ibori's government despite the embezzlement attributed to him.Deltans hold this guy at high esteem because in terms of development, he performed above average when compared with other Governors of his time.The Bomadi bridge constructed by Ibori is second to none if all the projects undertaken by Nigerian governors put together.It is just a pity that Ibori miscaculated politically that he has to pay dearly for his political sin against the people he considered to be underdogs. OGIDIGBODIGBO MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG.
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by atlwireles: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Over confidence was the downfall of ibori

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
I am not saying James ibori did not commit the crime. What I am saying, is in term of project done and see, James ibori did more project than tinubu

If you know any project tinubu did while in office can you post it.
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Obiagu1, who is talking about yoruba. we are talking about project they did. Tinubu hardly did any project while in govt. only 1 major project was done for 8 years.

So you can see why the people are protesting against him.. Obiagu1 are the people protesting against Tinubu, not Yoruba. they are Yoruba people.

What language are they speaking, watch this video, they are speaking Yoruba.. So there is no sentiment to this. Tinubu did not do well as a governor of lagos. nigeria law allow anyone to contest anywhere you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by plaindealer: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Obiagu1:

We jailed Bode George right here in Yoruba land . Find some other tribal rubbish to hide under..

1 Like

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by LajaLaba: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2013
This guy Musiwa is nothing but just a tool...A character never to be trusted but the most funniest thing is the Ibos jumping up and down on the thread like a rapid dog........Now they believe the words of a sick man.....Yeye
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Can someone do invisible project. If Tinubu built a stadium in lagos.. post that picture. if tinubu built a new university i want to see it.. did tinubu build new primary school in lagos. no. did tinubu build new hospital in lagos, no you want me to continue.. did tinubu build a new airport in lagos no.. so what nonsense are you talking about.. everybody knows tinubu did not do anything in lagos.. only 1 major project.

if you claim tinubu did. post the picture, picture do not tell lies.. even if i am a liar, pictures dont lie.. post that your picture.. we want to see it..

5 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by talktimi(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Funny but true sha
Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by ogb5(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
This thread is bad market for APC and will not get to fp.

Can the moderators prove me wrong and send this to front page

2 Likes

Re: jailed Ibori did more project than Tinubu? say NO to Ayodele Gbeliyi- Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2013
why is it bad market. You want to tell me the APC did not know what have been going on about tinubu and corruption. Please spear the nonsense. Go to lagos schools, If your children was going to that school. Will you want anything tinubu in lagos again. NO. 14 years is enough time to turn around times.

Now even instead of walking away from what he did to poor children of lagos. the same tinubu is trying to bring his brother Ayodele gbeliyi through the back door. Who does he think he is.

Is it not time people speak up again what is wrong.

$42 billions is alot of money for any people to spend and have nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Today: Thank You APC / Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Buhari Reacts To Fayose’s Controversial Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.