Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 (1205 Views)

The Experience Lagos – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin In Lagos / Event | The Experience Lagos 2014 / The Experience Lagos 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by playcharles(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Convened and hosted by Pastor Paul Adefarasin, The Experience is an Interdenominational Gospel concert that features some of the best-known musical talents of our time. The Event, which debuted in December 2006 with over 70,000 persons in attendance rapidly gained momentum at its second outing with a quantum leap in attendance of well over 250,000 people. The Experience has now become known as the largest musical concert in Africa.

In previous editions the Experience has run through the night starting at 7.00pm and running till 6am the following morning; a colossal 11 hours of uninterrupted prayer and live music!

At its inception, the Experience was simply an opportunity for Nigerians to put aside tribe, tongue, class, and creed; multitude of people coming together and lifting one voice in worship to God.
The event is seen as a bridge of reconciliation, and a beacon of light and hope to the much afflicted and often maligned continent of Africa. Attended by Federal and State dignitaries, Captains of Industry and your regular man or woman next door, The Experience was truly representative of a cross section of Nigeria’s eclectic community.

This year’s concert was held at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Onikan on Friday, 6th December 2013 starting from 6pm.

The theme for this year is HEAVEN ON EARTH and ministering are: The Soweto Spiritual Singers, Deitrick Haddon, Fred Hammond, Sammie Okposo, Freke Umoh, Frank Edwards, Eben, Donnie McClurklin, Glowreeyah Braimah, Tyre Trebbitte, Yolanda Adams, Don Moen, Midnight Crew among others

You can share your experience, at the Experience 2013 (Please Pictures related to The Event) of the event.

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by davuvid(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
I'll be there by God's grace
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by playcharles(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
MODs and Admin.... its just an hour to the event, make it front page now....
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by Feraz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
At the experience already and sitted...the crowd here is mind blowing...

Mods, front page
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wao! Front page pls
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by Revolva(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin What i am no longer intrested it THIS EXPERIENCE OF A SHOW...because AFTER THE EXPERIENCE THE YOUTH GO BACK TO POVERTY ..THE STRUGGLING CONTINUES....all these pastors organizing these should fight for the youth for the future .its just a waste to time to me these days.....hiss..
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by poweredcom(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
my experience tonite na for asheweo house ...
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by AdimGreat(f): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its been awesome here! Its really an experience. No dull moment
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by damibravo(m): 4:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Donnie McClurklin ft Frank Edwards!

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by internetpo(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2013
So sad, was busy and so could not attend. sad

Pls tell us , what did we miss. who blew the stage to pieces this year?
How was Don Moen's performance as usual.
Did Jonathan give any message again this year?
What was the crowd like?

waiting...
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by suqexconcepts(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
meen! i drove in around 10:30pm, Sam O. was on stage then,
It was awesome! I really like the humble man-Don Moen.
His performance was great.
comedy section by Apororo,...Laugh tire.
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by DidiiDiva(f): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Experience Lagos 2013 was glorious. It was indeed Heaven on Earth. All the pastors that took prayer points were anointed,especially the music ministers,whao! I was touched,I was blessed. Pastor Donnie MacClurkin ft Frank Edward,that was mind blowing. Midnight Crew,Eben,Apkororo,Cece Winans e.t.c.
I was glad I attended. Pastor Paul Adefarasin,thank u & God bless u sir for that life changing experience. Blessed be GOD forever.!
Re: Share your Experience at The Experience! Lagos 2013 by damibravo(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Pastor Donald McCurklin was my MVP!
internetpo: So sad, was busy and so could not attend. sad

Pls tell us , what did we miss. who blew the stage to pieces this year?
How was Don Moen's performance as usual.
Did Jonathan give any message again this year?
What was the crowd like?

waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas Prayer And Message To All Nl / Printing Services / “warri Again Live In Lagos Is A Big Scam”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.