Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Second North-east Economic Summit, Live On Nta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second North-east Economic Summit, Live On Nta. (619 Views)

Buhari Calls National Economic Summit – Top Official Reveals / Boko Haram Plots To Bomb Venue Of South East Economic Summit ( Enugu) ? / Boko Haram Plots To Bomb Venue Of South East Economic Summit ( Enugu) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second North-east Economic Summit, Live On Nta. by onimcee1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
The programme is on right now and one of the excerpts i have picked out is, I was born by very poor people, what makes me to stand before great people like you today, is because i had the opportunity to attend the university; the words of president Goodluck Jonathan speaking on the low level of education in the North-east at the SECOND NORTH-EAST ECONOMIC SUMMIT. The program is live now on NTA. My question is, if you know dis sir, why play games with university education?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Performed Strongly In 2013 - IMF / You Lazy (intellectual) African Scum! / OBJ Letter To Jonathan: A Different Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.