Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

State Verification Supervisor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Verification Supervisor (2258 Views)

Verification Officer Recruitment At Cardinalstone / Data Verification Team In Lagos, Rivers, Oyo, Ogun Or Abuja / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Verification Supervisor by lejovic(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING VERIFICATION SUPERVISOS FOR THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION.

CORE RESPONSIBILITIES

The Supervisors are expected to build and coordinate a unit of Verification Officers

whose sole responsibility is to carry out the face to face verifiation exercise for respective clients.

They are expected to oversee and manage these officers, collate and forward their reports to the head office.

REQUIREMENTS

A degree in any field
Supervisory and team building skills.
He/she should be able to send reports through the internet, and also be able to
make use of computer soft wears and inpute datas using the specified soft ware.
The Supervisors are also expected to own a phone that can send and receive data,
and also have access to intenet services.

Supervisors should not be older than 35years by the end of this month.

interested and qualified applicants should send a copy of their cv, stating the name of their

state and location, and a copy of their passport photograph to : careers@greaterwashingtonng.com,
not later than thursday the 5th of December 2013.
Re: State Verification Supervisor by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
For which organisation?
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Cecegracen: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Please has anyone heard from Greater washingtonng?
Re: State Verification Supervisor by echemi(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2014
yes, was invited 4 interview and documentation but yet 2 resume since then
Re: State Verification Supervisor by abginger: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2014
echemi: yes, was invited 4 interview and documentation but yet 2 resume since then
@echimi were you among the people that did the interview at abuja? Becos I was at the abuja documentation, but uptil now I have not heard from them.
Re: State Verification Supervisor by echemi(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2014
nop, did mine in PH
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Cecegracen: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2014
@Echemi, was it that of December, how was the documentation plz, something came up the day that I was invited and so cldn't go.
Re: State Verification Supervisor by echemi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
@cecegracen, yes it was in december, which is your state? send me ur gsm no in a private mail or so i can give you a number to call
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
I will like to serve as a verification officer in Ogun state. I currently have an OND in Bus.Admin and based in Abeokuta .
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Cecegracen: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Echemi, I tried to pm u, but I doubt if it was successful
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abiolacicero: I will like to serve as a verification officer in Ogun state. I currently have an OND in Bus.Admin and based in Abeokuta .
Re: State Verification Supervisor by echemi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
@cecegracen, saw ur mail and hv replied long ago. check ur email box
Re: State Verification Supervisor by Cecegracen: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Frm Verite MFB..... Who Kws Ds Bank Pls Help Me Wit Info, Tnx / Abuja Electricity Jobs....... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.