Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Invitation To A New Business Opportunity Briefing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invitation To A New Business Opportunity Briefing (1887 Views)

My New Business / From Wedding Invitation To Honeymoon / Wholesale Stock New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To A New Business Opportunity Briefing by olacompute(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Am Olasunkanmi SALIU (a.k.a Ola Computer) your friend at Nairaland with the username: olacompute

I am inviting you to a Free Business Opportunity Briefing at Agel Office 65c, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos. (after salvation B/stop) by 11:00am this Saturday.

I promise you a free VCD of the business presentation if you attend. Please signify your intention to attend via email or text message using your phone by saying “Yes, I will attend” with your full Name and email address to my GSM No.: 08068303060. Please note that it is ONLY those that send the text message get the FREE VCD.

Also, when you get there, at the entrance to the Hall, you will see a sheet of paper on a table where you will be asked to write your Name, Email Address, GSM No. and Who Invite You. Under who invite you, write – “Ola Computer”. This also qualify you get the FREE VCD of the business presentation from me.

You will be hearing from one of the most successful people in the business. Can you imagine a business that can be giving you a residual income on monthly basis without affecting u day job. As the saying goes “seeing is believing” and “many are called but few are chosen”. So, come and see things yourself and you will be happy at the end of the day for exposing you to such an amazing business opportunity in Nigeria.

As said by one of my lecturer when I was in University of Uyo, “even as a government employee, think about multiple streams of income so that when one stream dries up, others keep flowing”. Robert Kiyosaki in Rich Dad, Poor Dad also supports the above assertion that “we all need to think about multiple streams of income.

At the end of the business presentation, just flash my phone (08068303060) twice to collect your free VCD. You can recognize me with a black LG flash drive on my neck

You can send a reply to: olacomputer2007@gmail.com, or olacomputer2008@gmail.com,

Bye and stay blessed.

Regards,

Ola Computer.

NB: Please don’t hesitate to send a mail to me if you have any business opportunity you want to share with me.

THIS BUSINESS IS DESTINE FOR GREATNESS AND IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Korean Japan Clothing Wholesale Online / Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted / Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.