Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram (4972 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Fans Blast Peter Okoye (psquare) Over Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by LadyH(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
This thread nor b here grin grin grin

@OP I only wish that people see the growing aspect of us n nt view us all as malnourished. Pics n posts like that from Brandy don't help. Im not happy about this.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2013
lincy: It runs in her gene, dey see nothing good about ppl, she is trying to trade her brother's path. She see nigeria as nothing but she come hustle for money, oya if she is concern she should give to those kids the money that was paid to her to perform. Orishirishi. The white americans will do it.oleoshi! U no see her flat nose

Whats wrong with her nose? She has an african nose. So its wrong for anyone to come to Nigeria to hustle for money, but it's ok for Nigerians to go global for their money hustling, this is not only ridiculous but hypocritical as well.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2013
katakara: Calling a spade a spade, isn't Africa impoverished?! Aren't 0ver 70% of Nigerian kids and their parents languishing in poverty? Seriously! Are we that delusional Dunno what U expect her to reflect. Nigeria will be a lot better when our pple start bn realistic!

Finally someone with common sense instead of false pride. Every country has its poor, including America, besides I think the kids are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:
the photo she posted is most likely from central africa, hope she wasnt scammed.

Denial.

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2013
lincy: highly doubtful dear, am very sure she had a trianglar move ment I.e from the flit she came witz to her hotel room,then to the show and back to her flit to US, don't tink she visited any charity home or any of the villages in Nigeria y d the post, she is just the JET EDGE CLOWN of our time. I call her SLAVE rit now bitch.

Denial.

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:
these are nigerian kids:

I see no difference in these pictures and the one brandy posted because to me they are all beautiful.

I
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Flirtyfemi: American singer Brandy visited Nigeria on the ist of December and performed at the Face of Sofa 2013 in Abuja.
Brandy says "I'm so blessed that my music has brought me this far. Thank you so much Nigeria/Abuja for inviting me here" and posted some photographic works that she felt depicted the African/Nigerian state however she got blasted by her African followers. See snapshots below:
She posted a picture of suffering kids in Africa, probably Nigeria and her African/Nigerian followers cussed her out on instagram...See snapshots here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/africans-mostly-nigerians-cuss-out.html
.wait ooh, u mean if a search is carried out in AMERICAN, we won't find some kids in semilar condition? Let realistic person help me out with an answer
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Brandy is a slave. The kids ar free born
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2013
lincy: .wait ooh, u mean if a search is carried out in AMERICAN, we won't find some kids in semilar condition? Let realistic person help me out with an answer

Brandy wasn't born free? Who is Brandy a slave to? You wish you had as much freedom as Brandy has. Some of you with your false pride are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2013
sorry but in my opinion, i could see how these pictures could reflect beauty in the eyes of an american not just because they come from wealth but because they come from a different culture. Yes, There are ghettos in america where u find poor pple who probably have no shoes, but the beauty in africa is, these children in the photos taken do not necessarily lack food but they're are just carefree and still beautiful the way they are. Why must we let our insecurities make us associate every innocent intention of some1 else as negative? If u look at brandy's instagram pictures, there are other pictures which were taken, one of the sunset, the river, an empty street. Those could have been pictures taken by a professional photographer which pple would have paid millions to acquire. Do u pple understand that, regardless of how rich some parts in africa are that these looks, truly do depict the african culture? Many artists both in nigeria and abroad are paid millions to buy their african artworks. Which might be a woman carrying a baby at her back and walking 2 the stream on bare feet or a naked woman with traditional beads on her waist? Or even children with thorn clothes sitting by a fire? Think about it, if told by someone to draw a picture with an african setting what would u think of? Will u think to draw girls on high heeled shoes walking in a mall? Only a fool does not kησw that africa has its modernised areas but those areas are not native african. If u wanted 2 draw native african, u'll think to draw a hunter in the forest with a spear. Africans themselves kησw this. When an american coming from a life of excess comes to africa, they are not fascinated by the malls u have, or the range of cars u have, they probably have better ones back in their hometown. They want to see the things they watch on tv, they want 2 see the kids without shoes, the beautiful naked woman walking 2 the stream or the hard working ma dressed in just linens covering his manhood. That's the only way they'll feel the diversity in the cultures. Its just the same way when an african travels abroad, they want 2 take pictures in beautiful malls, on the streets of cities they see on tv. That's the proof u went abroad but it doesn't mean these countries u visit do not have their ghettos coz they do. But u probably have seen worse places in ur native country so why bother going 2 the ghettos in these countries. So b4 u judge something like this, consider the motives. If brandy had posted pictures of 2 girls walking on the beach in their sexy beach wears, would that really show pple she visited africa? No it wouldn't. But she does kησw that there are the modern sides of these countries as well coz she saw them. The motive for an action(in most cases) is usually what determines its rightness or wrongness. i sincerely do not believe she did that in mockery. If u were 2 visit india, u would want 2 take pictures of beautiful girls wearing their sari and every country depicts its culture one way or another. So its really not that serious. And if u take out the bias and read what i have written really well, I'm sure u'll kησw its true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by benkings(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
that moment when a comment is lonqer than d post itself undecided

1 Like

Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013
katakara: Calling a spade a spade, isn't Africa impoverished?! Aren't 0ver 70% of Nigerian kids and their parents languishing in poverty? Seriously! Are we that delusional Dunno what U expect her to reflect. Nigeria will be a lot better when our pple start bn realistic!
i wonder o.every time they show us exactly how the average nigerian kid is they all start cussing.cuss every leader,cuss every celeb,cuss pastors and imams.what a country filled with hatred,bile and mental/financial poverty.smh
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by homesteady(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2013
benkings: that moment when a comment is lonqer than d post itself undecided
grin
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Here we go again. Pple are talking wisdom and trying 2 get their points accross regardless of how many pages it takes, but some я putting so much effort in trying to be funny when they really are not.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
khiaa:

Denial.

Probably closer to where the kids are from.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 4:34am On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

Probably closer to where the kids are from.

LOL, That was a good one, but what's the problem? The kids are beautiful no matter where they are from.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by tpia5: 4:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Must every thread be about beauty?

The kids do not seem to be nigerian, that is all.

I don't see anyone discussing aesthetics here.
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by khiaa(f): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2013
tpia@:
Must every thread be about beauty?

The kids do not seem to be nigerian, that is all.

I don't see anyone discussing aesthetics here.

False pride and clueless. Like I said, what's the problem?
Re: Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram by lincy(f): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2013
D problem is dat pics in question was not taken by her, she made no visit to communitie or charity homes her movement waz just @ three points hotel, flit and the show place. She could post other time but not now to make such post, her pics massage and the last visit to Nigeria does not match. Beyeonce came to Nigeria, she went to charity homes took snap with dem ( an evidence) she even shower gifts, she never posted such humilating pics plz who is brandy and she should tell us wat massage she is tryn to pass with the pics. If she really visited those kids wat did she do to show conern or she went to an african web page to copy and pest. Dat will be so bad of her. I don't disput the fact that there issues like dat not solved in africa but post by brandy is morck! Quote me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. / Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In / See The Out Come Of A Beautiful Girl Who Got Married To A Ugly Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.