Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones (653 Views)

Glo 1k Is Now 1G Officially for Android and Non BlackBerry / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by Dhurmynick(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eager to ask. Is your MB still working on your non blackberry devices. It was a bummer when airtel allegedly sent us all a devastating message about the BIS stopping on non bb devices.
Is your mb still working.. well lets wait till 12a.m..

On NightWatch duty. I aint in an hurry ..
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by Yomexylona(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
I sure believe that one day, things would be different. At a point sim card was 40k, wasn't it? There's hope, people.
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by Dhurmynick(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yomexylona: I sure believe that one day, things would be different. At a point sim card was 40k, wasn't it? There's hope, people.

so true.. mods. fp
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by OmichaelO: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
lol @mods fp.
Back to the topic
i jst subscribed now and it went thru.
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by ifex370(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
mtn s 4.5 gig plan on point
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by winta2007(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2013
who subscribed to the old plan and it still work?
Re: Countdown To The Halt Of BIS On Non Blackberry Phones by Dhurmynick(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2013
winta2007: who subscribed to the old plan and it still work?

mine still works.. its kinda faster tonight

(1) (Reply)

Newest Working Wi-free Vpn For Pcusers [a Must See] / Black Blackberry Q10 For Sale / Yahoo Messager App Problem On Andriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.