Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,725 members, 7,855,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (277170 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by funarosho(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
it's all part of the package
bandaging my face na package
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dorofine(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
am great... please wats ur name? where u based & wat do u do?
am lola, base in ibadan a graduate searching for job.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doctuw(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorofine:
Lola welcome to the thread. maybe you will make it fun for us.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorofine:
Some peeps have bn lukin 4 u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dorofine(f): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
obyno10ten:

Some peeps have bn lukin 4 u
lol...looking for me as how?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dorofine(f): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctuw:
Lola welcome to the thread. maybe you will make it fun for us.
thanks dear, I hope so grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorofine:
lol...looking for me as how?
I hav heard *AnyIbadanBabe But u r welcome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dorofine(f): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
obyno10ten:

I hav heard *AnyIbadanBabe But u r welcome
cheesy thanks.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorofine:
welcome lola.....dont worry u'll get one soon.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
funarosho:
bandaging my face na package
calm down naa....who said anything about bandage undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shegxi mehn! I hail u ooooo! U go soon get certificate 4 dis ur peeping tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ssheryl(f): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thinkr:
habari
mzuri... wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
ssheryl:
mzuri... wink
okay! Now wat language is dis?

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dorofine(f): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
welcome lola.....dont worry u'll get one soon.
amen, thanks dear
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tojuboy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember.
yes o.i guess am one of does shy people
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by funarosho(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
calm down naa....who said anything about bandage undecided
if dem wound my head bandaging go com in naaa
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ssheryl(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
okay! Now wat language is dis?

It's Swahili.... Wanna learn?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by liricyst(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
start to dey sabi now ooooo! Some correct people dey here ooooo

Thanks dear... taking your comment under advisement
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doctuw(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorofine:
thanks dear, I hope so grin
you are welcome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
ssheryl:

Very much yes
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Hii
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Blackbeauty:
Am here to make career minded friends..being a barrister,i believe i can gain knowledge and get to know mature friends from different
fields...ok there are two caveats...1.you shud be at least 26 years old and working..2.am not looking for a relationship..just need friends!my bb pin is 52E38283
this name rings a bell.......seems like an old member of thiis thread and a member of the bbm group b4...... hope am correct. I hope u find what u r looking for here. Welcome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Good morning this morning : early to bed early to rise......no body said anything about late to bed undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doctuw(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Blackbeauty:
Am here to make career minded friends..being a barrister,i believe i can gain knowledge and get to know mature friends from different
fields...ok there are two caveats...1.you shud be at least 26 years old and working..2.am not looking for a relationship..just need friends!my bb pin is 52E38283
you are welcome to the thread
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doctuw(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Good morning this morning : early to bed early to rise......no body said anything about late to bed undecided
Good morning to you and the whole house
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2014
doctuw:
Good morning to you and the whole house
how was ur night and how r u doing?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by doctuw(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
how was ur night and how r u doing?
Quite restful, thanks. I think the thread is improving in the last 24hrs
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2014
:MZFLEZZY HW U DOING HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE LOL
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
dorofine:
amen, thanks dear
you are welcome.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
tojuboy:
yes o.i guess am one of does shy people
every spirit of shy shy fall down & ********
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
funarosho:
if dem wound my head bandaging go com in naaa
you dey rush r u from Russia You just start den we'll c if bandage will come in...... good morning! how was ur night
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
ssheryl:

no ooooooo! The one I know I never know finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.