Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (274513 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
It's valentines day........
So much love flying around......
I'm saying this may not have turned out how you wanted it but it sure has brought great people together whether you believe it or not.
In a special way i'm wishing every1 a great season of love. Happy Valentine kiss
Cc:
@shegxi
@mirexx
@bizzlemie
@leeport
@sam4
@emmaesty
@Jollyjoy
@specimen123
@marcelino
@gbengadan
@obyno10ten
@signor11
@adewumiopeyemi
@temi4fash
@illict
@fredybaba
@ideology
@thhronekid
@doctuw
@chubbypearl
@jeansand heels
@cacali
@mizOsas
@talk2odim........
Others too many to mention. You'll rock!!!
Wishing you the very same.have a wonderful day
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2015
obyno10ten:
Happy Val chubbypearl, signor11, mzflexydeeva, adewumiopeyemi.................etc
Wishing you the same.oya,where are you taking us to?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
talk2odim:

How about silent observers.....the name is Duke. I am looking forward to make new friends and add them to my bbm but u must be willing ti share your real name in full.
And u just share your first name?be an example
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
awwwww! That's so thoughtful. Thanks I really appreciate. Wats been happening with u? Any gist? Seems it's just me & u left here so let's keep it flowing.
please tell me you have something fun planned for today coz you are going to have fun for two.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Tnks mzflexydeeva, wishing u smiles
hi chubbypearl
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
cacali:
Hi am Caca. Am 40 and feeling so ancient here.
Lol@ancient.@40?abeg oooo.like someone said,40 is the new 20
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ideology(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I'm saying this may not have turned out how you wanted it but it sure has brought great people together whether you believe it or not.
In a special way i'm wishing every1 a great season of love. Happy Valentine kiss

many thanks, though I don't frequent here, you still remembered me.
Emmmmm, i just remembered your birthday was 5th Feb,(i saw it on a thread, i hope am correct ) happy birthday in arrears. You are blessed
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
illicit:
Tnks mzflexydeeva, wishing u smiles
hi chubbypearl
hi illicit
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
hi illicit
nice, its a beautiful morning here, hows urs coming
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2015
illicit:

nice, its a beautiful morning here, hows urs coming
its going fine.hope you have planned a wonderful day for u&missy?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
its going fine.hope you have planned a wonderful day for u&missy?
well maybe next one, can i include you as well?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2015
illicit:

well maybe next one, can i include you as well?
You didnt answer the question,about the including,am guessing you mean the fun?no,thanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:

Am not taking "Us" bt U to............. mk a choice. (somewhere serene n romantic)
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2015
Which Val gift will make u shout "WOW"
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2015
obyno10ten:

Am not taking "Us" bt U to............. mk a choice. (somewhere serene n romantic)
Lol...nah,you make the choice
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2015
obyno10ten:
Which Val gift will make u shout "WOW"
A LAPTOP!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
Lol...nah,you make the choice

Thanks for giving me the luxury of making a choice but hope U will agree with my choice to tee?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
obyno10ten:

Thanks for giving me the luxury of making a choice but hope U will agree with my choice to tee?
go ahead...lets see
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by MizOsas(f): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
obyno10ten:
Happy Val mizosas n cacali
thanks dear u too
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
hunnn. happy val..GUYS...
chubbypearl:
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
You didnt answer the question,about the including,am guessing you mean the fun?no,thanks
well, planned to spend the day for myself and few friends and thats what am doing now
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
hunnn. happy val..GUYS...
wishing u d same
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by talk2odim: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
And u just share your first name?be an example
Duke
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by temi4fash(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Cc:
@shegxi
@mirexx
@bizzlemie
@leeport
@sam4
@emmaesty
@Jollyjoy
@specimen123
@marcelino
@gbengadan
@obyno10ten
@signor11
@adewumiopeyemi
@temi4fash
@illict
@fredybaba
@ideology
@thhronekid
@doctuw
@chubbypearl
@jeansand heels
@cacali
@mizOsas
@talk2odim........
Happy val to you too. Hope you are having fun?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
MizOsas:

thanks dear u too
Dnt mention
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
go ahead...lets see

I didn't see this early enough.....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by jademynn(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Looking forward to making new friends. Add me up on whatsapp 08170474736
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chubbypearl(f): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
talk2odim:

Duke
you are doing the same thing.you are asking for the full name but mentioning just your first name
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
chubbypearl:
please tell me you have something fun planned for today coz you are going to have fun for two.
so much fun I wish it cud last more than 24hrs grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
ideology:

many thanks, though I don't frequent here, you still remembered me.
Emmmmm, i just remembered your birthday was 5th Feb,(i saw it on a thread, i hope am correct ) happy birthday in arrears. You are blessed
birthday is 15th, tomorrow. Thanks all d same.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ideology(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
birthday is 15th, tomorrow. Thanks all d same.
lol, i missed 1, alright 15TH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, you are blessed
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
ideology:
lol, i missed 1, alright 15TH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, you are blessed
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.