Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (278096 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice so who is this giftee1

giftee1:
as for me am fine and things are going well 2
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Yea, not your regular 9 to 5 if I may point out. Just bar tending in a family establishment, nothing serious!
Okay, hwz it going? I guess u'll b busy now
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Bosss I greet you
Things are fine here
How have you been and what's up today
Who is Mscelibacy self

I greet u too, good to hear. Am indoors pressing ma phone with seriousness lolzz

MsCelibacy is a cool S/African Babe that graces here, u can get more details from her
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:
What's up cool friends
Chubbypearl
Mzflexydeeva
Signor11
Adewunmiopeyemi
Giftee1
Tohpeh
TheAgba
Leeport
.......Etc

How is it going?

MsCelibacy are u there?

It's like Christmas over here. The boring atmosphere birthed in silence during the day.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:
Nice so who is this giftee1

Boss u hardly come around of late. She is also a cool friend nd magnanimous enough to give u gift on first interaction
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
TheAgba:

It's like Christmas over here. The boring atmosphere birthed in silence during the day.

Lolzz@christmas
So give us prophetic result of dis election, abi u neva chop witch reach aso rock
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
"BaD people are elected by GooD pple who do not vote"
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

Boss u hardly come around of late. She is also a cool friend nd magnanimous enough to give u gift on first interaction

Unhmm nice to meet her then
And you'd have to keep me around more although am a bit too busy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by giftee1: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

thanks smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

I'd try to come arround more bro
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:
What's up cool friends
Chubbypearl
Mzflexydeeva
Signor11
Adewunmiopeyemi
Giftee1
Tohpeh
TheAgba
Leeport
.......Etc

How is it going?

MsCelibacy are u there?
Oga boss i dey o
Just dey chill for one cool joint fr my side
how every na?
i greet my other oogas here....Agba, msflexxydeeva, signor etc
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm nice to meet her then
And you'd have to keep me around more although am a bit too busy

No lele
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
giftee1:
thanks smiley
Don't mention
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

I'd try to come arround more bro
Better Sir
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

Okay, hwz it going? I guess u'll b busy now
Yea, seriously busy a couple of hours ago! How about you sir! Kindly follow back sir!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

Better Sir

You rock sire
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tohpeh:
Oga boss i dey o
how every na?

I cool mehn. Are u celebrating?
No cool chill 4gt to go o
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

No lele

Yeah
You get mouth
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tohpeh:
Oga boss i dey o
how every na?

Nice
Sha not freezz
Just chill

Hope say you vote
I c u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
obyno10ten:

I cool mehn. Are u celebrating?
No cool chill 4gt to go o
mehn, na celebratn of result wey neva come out o grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Nice
Sha not freezz
Just chill

Hope say you vote
I c u
I vote na
And ma vote go count
U wee see na
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Yea, seriously busy a couple of hours ago! How about you sir! Kindly follow back sir!

Am busy chatting hehehe
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Yeah
You get mouth
I have never heard that b4 may b a new quality or relative to u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tohpeh:
mehn, na celebratn of result wey neva come out o grin
Don't build up high expectations coz dat may result to sth nasty
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Tohpeh:
Oga boss i dey o
how every na?
What ? Thank God you are still kicking.
How have you been ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheAgba:

What ? Thank God you are still kicking.
How have you been ?
Oga man must live na
Am doing fine, how prep fr d electn result na...
HappyPalmSunday to everyone

Ladies b like where's my election gift
SMH!!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
obyno10ten:

Don't build up high expectations coz dat may result to sth nasty
na true
I get to discover that Nigerians are one of d most hardy sets of creatures on earth.
Whether it favours either of d party, We stil live and merry. Nothing dey shack!
Perhaps, u cry, worry, fight, kill, destroy properties, that doesn't change Nigerians neither does it crumble Nigeria.
And that's why we need to foster more Love amongst ourselves.
Tell em'

iRep One naija
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tohpeh:
Oga man must live na
Am doing fine, how prep fr d electn result na...
HappyPalmSunday to everyone

Ladies b like where's my election gift
SMH!!!
Hoping APC to win for presidency.
You better give her her election gift.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tohpeh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheAgba:

Hoping APC to win for presidency.
You better give her her election gift.
No na sis. Gift go give me gift cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tohpeh:
No na sis. Gift go give me gift cheesy
If na weed, no forget me oh.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tohpeh:
na true
I get to discover that Nigerians are one of d most hardy sets of creatures on earth.
Whether it favours either of d party, We stil live and merry. Nothing dey shack!
Perhaps, u cry, worry, fight, kill, destroy properties, that doesn't change Nigerians neither does it crumble Nigeria.
And that's why we need to foster more Love amongst ourselves.
Tell em'

iRep One naija

Good
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheAgba:

If na weed, no forget me oh.
U no answer me come here dey hustle weed. So na dat dey give u prophetic inspiration lolzz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.