Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (276008 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by opylas(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Hello Olasunkanmi. Am Adesua. Hope I can call you SK
Yeah, sure, you can. Nice to meet you, Adesua.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cetona:

So, how is it gonna be? Take off point and time? No African time please, I am very time conscious smiley

Lol, with the things she has been packing, I don't think she is. Let us wait till we hear from her.

Hmm...
Me that has been ever ready since day 1
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by abimbola74(m): 12:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
welcome
Thanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 1:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Only you dey cry, only u dey find trouble tongue na beating go solve am
lol a way of hiding the tears......
Happy wedding in advance....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
misscareer:
lol a way of hiding the tears......
Happy wedding in advance....
Thanks dear...... how are you today
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
where is everyone

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
opylas:

Yeah, sure, you can.
Nice to meet you, Adesua.
pleasure is all mine.....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by willace(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Lagos is very fine o.
Well working in lag so I guess it's permanent

thats nice

so how are u enjoying life in lagos?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2016

Am a cool matured male,Edo,a graduate,

tall,slim,extrovert,optimistic,friendly,

accommodating,xenodochial,robust sense of humor,

hardworking and always thinking outside the box.

Am an entrepreneur based in Ilorin.

AM INTERESTED IN MATURED,EDUCATED,COURTEOUS,SLIM,COOL,BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL FROM ALL OVER.

ONLY SERIOUS MINDED GIRLS/LADIES LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP SHOULD SMS/WHATSAPP - 08182585413

NO GAMES/DRAMA !

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

THANKS & GOD BLESS !
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
where is everyone
Happy new month to you.

Ferdyboss, you ehn! Make I just mechionu first. You go come give one massive excuse now.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
igstars:

Hmm...
Me that has been ever ready since day 1
Na so our chairman 'bone' us today wey we suppose leave ogringrin.

Happy new month to you

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cetona:

Happy new month to you.

Ferdyboss, you ehn! Make I just mechionu first. You go come give one massive excuse now.

Happy new month dear...I'm sorry eh.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cetona:

Na so our chairman 'bone' us today wey we suppose leave ogringrin.

Happy new month to you

Thanks.
Same to you too dear...
Lets just wait and see....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Happy new month dear...I'm sorry eh.
No problem cry
Everything okay?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Cetona:

Happy new month to you.

Happy new month dear, hope u r good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:05am On Sep 02, 2016
willace:

thats nice

so how are u enjoying life in lagos?
Well lagos is dere. Doing my little bit
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Well lagos is dere. Doing my little bit
Where for lag you dey stay?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
iAmCharis:
Where for lag you dey stay?
itire
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexydeeva, where is shegxi,Laredo John,sarima dem??
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
legalspices:

how may i help you young lady? wink grin cheesy kiss
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cetona:

No problem cry
Everything okay?

Everything is fine....Just a little set back.

I got an intel that we need to postpone our trip due to current unrest in Mars. I really don't want to put you and Igstars in danger wink wink

How are doing ?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
itire
Around where is that?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
m
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Everything is fine....Just a little set back.

I got an intel that we need to postpone our trip due to current unrest in Mars. I really don't want to put you and Igstars in danger wink wink

How are doing ?
Good to know everything is fine.

What did I say? Lol. No problem, I have even lost interest in this Mars trip. Maybe a trip to somewhere on earth will be more feasible?

I'm doing great.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
shegxi:
how may i help you young lady? wink grin cheesy kiss
Shegxi ma man....how u been?? Been ages

OK its callherspices
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
iAmCharis:
Around where is that?
Where do u stay?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Where do u stay?
Iyana Ipaja
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
If i have been at Lag i would have made it to the show, all thesame wish you well.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cetona:

Good to know everything is fine.

What did I say? Lol. No problem, I have even lost interest in this Mars trip. Maybe a trip to somewhere on earth will be more feasible?

I'm doing great.

Somewhere on earth is more realistic at the moment pending when things get better on Mars....Igstars joining us for this too?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Posh91: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hi guys, am Jenny,fun loving, cute, stylish, smart and an extrovert... I live in Abuja but rounding up my service in calabar and I need serious minded frnds... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
legalspices:

Am ere...wassup

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.