Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (274942 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Yewandequeen(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Wow , I'm amazed to see Nlanders, both male and female making mature conversations and effort to meet each other...I'm impressed....So I could have met someone interesting too, never knew there's a thread with such sanity where male and female can mingle with respect and maturity. OK. now....I wouldn't mind meeting a lively and interesting lady.....As I'm a full-blooded Gemini, I love ladies that are talk-active, spontaneous with a good sense of humor.cos I joke a lot. The icing on cake is if you are intelligent and also weird in thinking....Plenty love from a free spirit. cool cool. I stay in Akure, Ibadan and....guess.
U sounded like one of the trouble makers i have as friends.
Watching u in 3D

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Yewandequeen(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:

dont feign ignorance, u deleted me after i adviced u to stop being a flirt n stop talkn bout diicks since u claim to be engaged angie spice. does that ring a bell?
Dont kiss and tell.
What happened btw u two was off NL , why come sort it out here. Dont let me vex for u o wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by FreeSpirited: 5:07pm On May 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

U sounded like one of the trouble makers i have as friends.
Watching u in 3D
Thanks for the compliment jare.....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Pismo(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
need female who loves to chat and can hold conversation... 08130851053
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
prettyboi1989:

esendu

Who knows me shocked shocked
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by africaflozy(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2017
Am glad this group still reigns...its really being a while.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by africaflozy(f): 6:46pm On May 29, 2017
Where is Mzflexydeeva?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by kwakwakwa(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
If you are a matured girl/lady,tall,slim,beautiful,good heart,friendly,accommodating,romantic, funny,busty with nice features,

kindly sms or whatsapp 08182585413 to know more about me.

Thanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
Name is Favour single guy n 23 based in Lagos and would like to meet ladies below 25yrs, hit me up on 08131925566. Would love ladies who are into art.

PS am not looking to get into a relationship but a fling or friends with benefit. If you OK with this u can hit me up.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by acmilan1: 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Kweenskiga post=54987625]I need a good friend. Preferably one that stays in Benin. One that likes chatting too. My

Repent
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by acmilan1: 10:49pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Need a matured male friend, who loves to chat and has good sense of humor, 09038531562
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by chukzonwa(m): 3:00am On Jun 05, 2017
africaflozy:
Am glad this group still reigns...its really being a while.
hi flox.....would be nice meeting you....am a week old in ibadan. hope we cud ve a chat.....09090043499
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
2beb5adb want to meet new cute female friends..like people who have a great sense of humour maybe chat and go out once a while...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by brainy02: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Only matured minded guys.

Dont jump in for a relationship

Lillian, Sabo Yaba
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tosyno4tt(f): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
great thread you have here to meet with people of different background and styles, i am Tosin, live in Lagos, need both male and female friends, am fun to be with, i play and joke a lot, if u wanna be my friend, you gotta be ready for surprises , u can pm me and we'll keep in touch.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by marisdgreat(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
emperormossad:
I'm emy, reside in Enugu (studying, a med student). Wanna meet friends. I do not discriminate, I love smiling. 2B2D07C0. 08155045679.
Hi pls can we chat i also resides in enugu. I am a computer teacher
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
What abt having this group on whatsapp... cool

Anyways how una dey ~ all he way from ptown... Easy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
great thread you have here to meet with people of different background and styles, i am Tosin, live in Lagos, need both male and female friends, am fun to be with, i play and joke a lot, if u wanna be my friend, you gotta be ready for surprises , u can pm me and we'll keep in touch.

The supriser grin shocked shocked
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Dont kiss and tell.
What happened btw u two was off NL , why come sort it out here. Dont let me vex for u o wink

Aunty yewande ~ Small world good to see you after des years... Hailing from paiko.... grin grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Yewandequeen(f): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
justrodney:

Aunty yewande ~ Small world good to see you after des years... Hailing from paiko.... grin grin grin

Hey, how u doing? Sure small world it is. grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hey, how u doing? Sure small world it is. grin

Do u remember dis fellow... Whatsapp me 07062031000
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Yewandequeen(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
justrodney:

Do u remember dis fellow... Whatsapp me 07062031000
done
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by justrodney(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
dan4oster120:
Am Seriously Searching for my bride right here....Someone who will love me for who I am not for how I sound on chat or whatever but love everything about about me...am ready to love you d way you are and marry you d way you are..here is my number..08091217077...Daniel.. Let meet

Bro. U dey do. Comedy.... grin grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by emperormossad(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

Hi pls can we chat i also resides in enugu. I am a computer teacher
No qualms.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by arthgideon: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Tosyno4tt:

hi. i will like to be ur friend. can u gimme ur number
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by NewJaja(m): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2017
I am jaja. I am from opobo, rivers state. Graduate of Economics (B.Sc), university of port harcourt. I hv ICT as a skill. I am into HTML, DATABASE MGMT, DATA PROCESSING, DATA ENTRY, JAVA PROGRAMMING, GRAPHICS etc...
I work at WEBLOGIC ICT ACADEMY, Elekaiah port harcourt, rivers state.
I am dark, average height.
Fav colour is blue, white and black
fav food: palm oil rice.
Games: chess, monopoly, table tennis, soccer, football video game
Hobby: reading teaching browsing cooking

I am here to meet like minds. I love discussin and sharing ideas, new ideas, mind blowin ideas.
I luv identifyin wit frends esp d ones i cn visit like dse in ph and itz environz.

Whatsapp: 08079268661

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by HIDDENSECRECY: 2:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Hello,

Will like to meet folks based in ph, outgoing type, someone that likes to swim and hangout. Intelligent, extrovert and conversational.

We could g swimming this weekend!!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tosyno4tt(f): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2017
pm me.
arthgideon:

hi. i will like to be ur friend. can u gimme ur number
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by nibson(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
my name is tosin vincent, male, i am looking for a female chatmate/pal who is great conversationalist, i am a good listener. hit me up on 07067846633. if interested.. thanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by jaker(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi. are there any female Niaralanders based in Scotland UK?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by arthgideon: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
pm me.

How do i send u a pm here

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.