Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,935,654 members, 7,102,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 October 2022 at 06:35 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (241435 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by RobbStark(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16
Latashia:
Yeahhh , i found out you were a Tacha fan. Lol. Are you fine with that?

Sure.
It's a No Leave No Transfer thing.
I pin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16
RobbStark:

Sure. It's a No Leave No Transfer thing. I pin
smiley NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER. You didn't reply my mail?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by RobbStark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16
Latashia:
smiley NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER. You didn't reply my mail?

I lost the password to that mail.
I saw the notice on my nland home page
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by high6ixx(m): 11:35am On Jul 17
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (Reply)

Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.