Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,615 members, 7,843,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (275926 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2014
leeport: it has been pressed already... jonzing ..DDDD grin
Why yuh press am
Na dis same tin make me beat one guy in 1954 ooo grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
grin cheesy e clear
BlackStallion:
Why yuh press am

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: hmmmmmmmmm! Guy ur mouth sweet pass pizza, hot pass atarodo.....nna men! ur voice very very confusing but I thank God 4 grace grin
I come against dat grace to resist the anointing to fucktion grin

Mzflexydeeva: so sorry, must have skipped this. Thanks a bunch. Guy no pray make I dey ur dream o cos na broom and cutlass I dey carry enter dream cheesy
Ah, a cutlass to clear the ground and a broom to sweep it clean before we boogie down? How thoughtful. Iyawo mi don't worry, you'll meet mama very soon wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: We no get lite 4 2days ooooo! No be my fault. Oya wetin be my punishment?
Let's ogbeni shegxi decide dat grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Hello erryone, what haff I missed?? smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2014
BlackStallion:
Why yuh press am
lolz.... undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2014
callmespices: Hello erryone, what haff I missed?? smiley
me
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gbengadan: U and me noni
Ogbeni yii, be careful sad
I haff marked ya face
Be careful cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: lol...u get wahala iswear grin
Oya compensate me grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
leeport: me
Aww darling, haff missed u true true
Oya chop as usual kiss
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
leeport: u say wetin
I smell jealousy grin

U know u are my one and only wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
leeport: okija shrine wink
Nwanyi asaba nko undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
callmespices:
hw far omo to ja jura e logringrin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
the name Sarimah sounds nice, the body is good, got kissable lips as well nice complexion, God she's beauty to behold, babe I hail the work of God, u r beautiful, hope to speak with u.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackStallion:
I come against dat grace to resist the anointing to fucktion grin

Ah, a cutlass to clear the ground and a broom to sweep it clean before we boogie down? How thoughtful. Iyawo mi don't worry, you'll meet mama very soon wink
hahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhaah

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: really? grin
Yes cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
callmespices:
okay ooooooo

Okay ooooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
My lovely sisters in the house why don't you introduce yourselves, then the guys can choose the ones they like? Dibs on Mzflexydeeva

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
callmespices:
I smell jealousy grin

U know u are my one and only wink
ghen ghen
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Okay ooooo
BlackStallion: My lovely sisters in the house why don't you introduce yourselves, then the guys can choose the ones they like? Dibs on Mzflexydeeva
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
tongue
callmespices:
Nwanyi asaba nko undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackStallion: My lovely sisters in the house why don't you introduce yourselves, then the guys can choose the ones they like? Dibs on Mzflexydeeva
hmmmm
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Marcelinho: the name Sarimah sounds nice, the body is good, got kissable lips as well nice complexion, God she's beauty to behold, babe I hail the work of God, u r beautiful, hope to speak with u.
chei see lyrics grin lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Unibenstudent: I would like some of that joy tto transcend towards my soul?
as u wish...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
callmespices:
Oya compensate me grin
oya come take one indian hair..i jst buy am 250k grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Marcelinho: the name Sarimah sounds nice, the body is good, got kissable lips as well nice complexion, God she's beauty to behold, babe I hail the work of God, u r beautiful, hope to speak with u.
hmmmmmm thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Yes cheesy
where hav u been?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: where hav u been?
Have been around.

How abt you?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Have been around.

How abt you?
same here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: same here
ok.
Are you hanging out today? wink

Today is Friday . cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tojuboy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember.
can I be ur friend?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tojuboy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: so lets start by making the room fun. just give a little description of urself and ur likes>>>>>>>>>>>> i like to be called deeva_da boss cos i am love the idea of independence. from edo state and love to meet people.
am from delta nd I luv meetin people. Nd am kind of shy but need a gal dat can bring me out of my shy self

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.