Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273435 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
callmespices:

All na phone
E even dey ping sef cheesy
Hmmm Angies sure na
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Good evening house
Yes evening ma. welcome how was ur day?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Sorry peeps! Been a bit busy so not much tyme to chat. As for the seat out abi na hang out, I need to know those who r interested so we can plan wella. Ideas 4 d hang out will be highly welcomed. Some1 mentioned the beach which is not a bad ideaa. Please I learnt next Monday is a public holls so we can work with dat. Wat y'll think
*cross leg waiting For contribution * but wait oh It sounds Gud
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Laredojohn: @Op believe we gat matured minds in here...let's make out outing fun, but not the common fun everyone does, beach too common....lets have outings like watching a movie together, or chilling @ a relaxation spot oda than beach, seems we only abt three kin about this, others should say something, or bring up other suggestions, let's have many options then chose the best....beach outings has always come for front in almost all group things have been on social media....lets think outside the box and catch fun some oda nice ways
doing a movie isn't a bad idea. We meet some1 and go c a movie

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ideology(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
irishCream: Op how is the meeting ups going?

Does this really work or jus some avenues to get them innocent ones

@ideology that ur moniker sounds like a bro frm another mum

Well happy Sunday y'all and stay bless!

Irishcream, happy Sunday dear, well we can try to trace our ancestry, it will help sort this out wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ideology(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Good evening house
Diva-daboss
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
emmyspark007:
Honestly i no c any popular blackberry wey beta pass my infinix alpha marvel
Really?? Guy browse phones jare
U didn't / haven't left the comfort of your room
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
movies is cool ooo.... make we gather go do movies
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by foruma(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sup? Looking to connect? Hit me up on 7C09C9D1.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Floyd45(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: doing a movie isn't a bad idea. We meet some1 and go c a movie

I want to take you out to see a movie personally if you don't mind. smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by irishCream: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
ideology:

Irishcream, happy Sunday dear, well we can try to trace our ancestry, it will help sort this out wink

The num on ur signature is not going thru

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ideology(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
irishCream:

The num on ur signature is not going thru
No way, why now cheesy

Anyway my phone is always on.
You can try the bbm pin or pm Directly.
Then you will certainly have me
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello peeps...how was ur day sure good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2014
@leeport a very happy birthday to you, am praying for a better, bigger, blessing filled, joyous and happy 365 day for U. kiss kiss kiss

NB. Caallmespicces no jollof rice here tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2014
A very gud morning friends
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: @leeport a very happy birthday to you, am praying for a better, bigger, blessing filled, joyous and happy 365 day for U. kiss kiss kiss

Today ma leeport bufdai shocked

Well done.....hahahahahaha
I just dey happy as I hear,i no know why

Oya,leeport bosi ibi yii o,come sort urself out

Happy bufdai to u dearie *kisses*
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence, Happy New Month pals,
You will be the first person to receive the
blessing of October.
OCTOBER:
O: Over to your next level.
C: constant favours
T: total deliverance from death
O: order to wealth
B: blessings
E: excellence
R: rest.
Prayer: you will move over to your next
level of life with constant favours and total
deliverance from death and the order to
wealth ,blessings plus excellence and
Heaven will be your place of Rest in Jesus
name.
Can I hear a thunderous Amen Fellaz? Happy new month friends
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
@leeport a very happy birthday to you, am praying for a better, bigger, blessing filled, joyous and happy 365 day for U. kiss kiss kiss

ose
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Where everybody ooooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Laredojohn(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Is this trend dead??
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mattyj(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Hi,everyone.I'm jerry by name.if loneliness has expiry date I don't think mine does because,I've been in this state of loneliness(single)for quite too long and I'm looking for a way(girlfriend) to get out of it.if you are out there(single girl or lady 19-23)and you think you can pull me out of this loneliness(hook up)..please you are free to contact me on 08185098141(whatsapp), 2ba592f8(bbm pin), 08032984204(call)....I skul in Abeokuta
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by temi4fash(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2014
What's good people What's the 411..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by richardnuga(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi callmespices miss yoruba lady......... Bawo ni nkan
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by callmespices(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
richardnuga:
Hi callmespices miss yoruba lady......... Bawo ni nkan
Mi wa aiit
Iwo nko??
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Laredojohn:
Is this trend dead??
it can be.....i assume the trend also took d sallah break. welcome back people
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2014
temi4fash:
What's good people What's the 411..
nothing dey o abi u get plans 4 us?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
cryAm hungry
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by blakky97(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
so lets start by making the room fun. just give a little description of urself and ur likes>>>>>>>>>>>> i like to be called deeva_da boss cos i am love the idea of independence. from edo state and love to meet people.
Hello boss?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
blakky97:

Hello boss?
how u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by blakky97(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
how u?
I'm good. Let's chat on bbm. Do you mind?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
blakky97:

I'm good. Let's chat on bbm. Do you mind?
shoot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.