Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Help In Training A Puppy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help In Training A Puppy (498 Views)

Homeless Employee Thought She Was Training A Newly Hired Worker B / What Do I Need To Know When Trying To Import A Puppy ?? / A Request For Help In Obtaining Police Clearance Certificate. Willing To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help In Training A Puppy by NiccoC(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
i have a 1month old caucasian shepherd pup and i've been trying to potty-train it for some time now without success. he pees on the floor of my room and poops at the back of the dining area. i've tried designating a particular area on d verandah where he can go but he just doesn't poop when you take him there, preferring to wait for hours till whenever he has the chance to do it inside the house. this is really frustrating because continually cleanin out his poop nd scrubbing the rugs in the house is really tiring.
i need your help, fellow nairalanders
Re: Help In Training A Puppy by chucky234(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Go get the dog a mini diaper, you can shop it online.

(1) (Reply)

New Nairaland Feature / Your Photocopy / Ajibam, Care To Explain Your Lengthy Ban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.