Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bankphb Replies On Aptitude Test ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb Replies On Aptitude Test ! (709 Views)

An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankphb Replies On Aptitude Test ! by shyshina(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2008
Bank PHB have started replying those who sat for the aptitude test on the 19th of july 2008, and it seems everyone was sent conflicting messages. the first sms was a congratulatory text message for passing the test and some hours later another sms was sent saying they failed the test.

Then later on again, another sms was sent saying they were sorry for the conficting text messages that was sent ealier and that they would get back again sending a final message stating the true position of test candidates .

Please can some tell us what is really going on??
Re: Bankphb Replies On Aptitude Test ! by kaymd: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2008
Well, I got the same set of messages, don't know what caused the error, but I think they probably want to wait for everyone to write their tests b4 compilation and posting any replies (I am only speculating o!), so I guess the waiting continues, nawa o.
Re: Bankphb Replies On Aptitude Test ! by pappyshun(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2008
hahahah! big better bank phb.i pray it will b laughter after any negative message and nt the other way round 4 all those who did the test.
it started right frm the 1st day they started calling 4 test,now it has been xtended 2 wen to announce result.may 'A' nt be called 4 'B's intervw.
pls watch out!

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job: Any Info? / Front Desk Officer Needed In Abuja! / Etb Hopefuls What's Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.