Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba (772 Views)

Can Tinubu Reconcile With SE And SE? / What Could Tinubu Be Smoking? (photo) / Can Tinubu And Muhammadu Buhari Save Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by gbolah1(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2008
Base on some controversies that is going on about who will be the leader of Afenifere.

Can senetor Bola Hamed Tinubu be the next leader and if he can what make us think he is the right man for that post?
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by Sagamite(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2008
Afenifere and Tinubu might be ruling your house.

But they don't lead me.
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by Bolarge(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2008
In his freakiest dreams.

Yoruba leader my narrow black ass. angry
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by blacksta(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2008
do we actually need a leader?. I dont remember asking anyone to lead me apart from Jesus. If the man is bored ( tinubu) and have nothing to do let him enrol in adult education.
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by deor03(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
The ERA of regional leadership is OVER.

Tinubu and other aspiring tribal leaders should just get this in their HEAD. angry
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by frenchman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
Yorubas dont need any leader to loead them, and even if they do, no someone like Tinubu
Re: Can Tinubu Be The Next Leader Of Yoruba by davidif: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
please we don't need a leader, we are nigerians and we have a president. End of story.

(1) (Reply)

Man With 86 Wives Remanded In Prison Custody / Yar’adua Plots 2nd Term / Fashola Should Spend His Whole Life In Politics! The Man Is A Key Starter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.