Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! (777 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / All Because Of First Bank : This Is True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by shyshina(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2008
Guys, people that tried gate crashing for Diamond Bank test yesterday was not allowed at all to enter the venue for the test, even after waiting endlessly with hopes that they would be allowed to write the test they never did.
I wonder why the test organisers didnt allow them to write the test. at least they would have considered them after those that were specifically invited had written theirs.

They only collected thier C.V's and told them they would be called upon to write the test.
however, i can tell you that diamond bank are really oirganized, the test was conducted nicely, i give them both thumbs up!!! keeep the good work diamond bank but please it should be made known to the public how to apply to diamond bank so that people could be invited for tests and not them doing in house recruitment thing.

I hope the C.Vs collected would not be dumped away.
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by layckonb(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
fellow Nairalanders, i want yu to stop wasting your time with Diamond bank, they hav their ways of doing things. if you are furtunate then it means yu knw a big shot somewhere. it will be well
good luck chummieeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by veryme: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
sure,they r not reliable in terms of recruitment.They already have those they want to employ b4 the test,the test is only formality.
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by protocol(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
MY GUY WROTE THIER TEST FOUR TIMES,PASS FOUR TIMES BUT THEY COULDNT ALLOW HIM PASS THE INTERVIEW.
IN THE INTERVIEW, HE WAS ASK ONLY TWO QUESTIONS.
1 WHO MADE YOUR SHIRT?
2 ORIGIN OF YOUR SURNAME. CHIKINA! YET THEY FAILDE HIM grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by dasayo: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2008
i was invited for the test and i dont know anybody in diamond bank. i cldnt go cos i'm in abj and it was mid week and sevin in a bank dat wont give me a day or days off like dat. der salary for executive trainees is marvelous
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by shyshina(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
How did you apply to daimond bank dasayo??
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by goodson(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2008
layckonb:

fellow Nairalanders, i want yu to stop wasting your time with Diamond bank, they hav their ways of doing things. if you are furtunate then it means yu knw a big shot somewhere. it will be well
good luck chummieeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss

it is a lie, i wrote the same test last year passed it, including the interviews, with out knowing any body in the bank and i was employed after the medicals. the recruitment process in diamond bank is based on merit. as for the interview stage i guess the want to see how confident one is. during my second stage interview i was ask why i was wearing suit with color variace with the pant, i had to explain. they can ask one anything thanks,
finally diamond bank is a place to be
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by millizoo: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2008
There are many ways to source for staffs in an organization. The internal and external.Diamond prefer the internal because the devils you know are better than the angels you do not know.

Anyway,i have a gift for nairalanders.Globacom is recruiting now.

Branding Executives,Sales executives,Telecom Engrs are wanted urgently.You can get more details here,

jobpoolnigeria@getresponse.com
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by stewie(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2008
Did or has anyone gotten a text from diamond bank (for the July 24th test) indicating if he/she passed or failed. If so cd u tell the details of how they said so?. Please let the house know.
Re: Diamond Bank: This Is Not Fair! by madeojo: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
Yeah! i did received a txt from them but there was no indication like PASSED OR FAILED. It was just You WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW IN DUE COURSE. So Stewie what s in your txt?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In An It Company / Vacancy in a Cyber Cafe In Lagos or Benin / Marketing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.