Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits (5685 Views)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Omotola Arrives Private Dinner In Two Statement Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by teebiggs(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Ladies are taking this indecent dressing craze too far and It’s fast becoming a common sight these days to see ladies dress badly in public and all thanks to our celebrities since fans always want copy all that they see them do. Check out photos of celebrities and their daring outfits that will make your eyes pop out below...

See more here » http://enquizzle..com/2013/12/check-out-photos-of-celebrities-with_3.html

Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by SugaryBelle(f): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Ndi araaa!
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
SugaryBelle: Ndi araaa!
As in big araaa! People don't fear God any more...is so sad to see ladies dress like this. I wonder, why we fail to understand that these things are not meant for the public. If you want to be unique or something there are 1001 ways to do it anyways, I'm not surprised sha

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by demelza: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Its always the D-list celebs that dress like this. They would do anything to get their names in the tabloids.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by venorite(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls ur topic is misleading,all I see is nude girls,they aint wearing anything
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by NadiaSA1(f): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2013
They look stunning
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by missterious(f): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2013
demelza: Its always the D-list celebs that dress like this. They would do anything to get their names in the tabloids.
Exactly. I don't even know any of them
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by teebiggs(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2013
miss.terious:

Exactly. I don't even know any of them

Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by angiemartinez(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2013
lucifer has come into the world by himself no need of sending any of his agents.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by ammyluv2002(f): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
angiemartinez: lucifer has come into the world by himself no need of sending any of his agents.
Harilous!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Whew! That second picture is dïçk-hardening.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Celeberities With Daring Outfits by missterious(f): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=teebiggs][/quote]
I stand corrected

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tricks And Tutorials On Fashion And Styles....new Tricks Everyday!!! / Somadina Caught Squeezing Another Woman Breast Hours To Girlfriend's Birthday / Patoranking Poses With 2 Cute Oyinbo Albino (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.