Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Are There Cases Of Serial Killers And Killing In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Cases Of Serial Killers And Killing In Nigeria? (1032 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing 3 Applicants At Fake Craigslist Job Interview / Serial A Or B Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Cases Of Serial Killers And Killing In Nigeria? by spine: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2008
In my view ,its not common.i noticed that most crimes in Nigeria are tied one way or the other to poverty or the need to excel even ritual killing.
But serial killing is a different proposition.
Cases where the suspect has a traceable pattern, sometimes leaves a signature of some sort,or when his caught his defence is that he was obeying an instruction from above.possibly doing the society a favor (killing prostitues)
Some researches have also shown evidence of abuse in childhood or some kind of stressor (Divorce,job loss,trauma) as the trigger for such dastardly behaviour.
In Nigeria our own ills are different but if there are cases at all am sure they are quite few,
what do you think.
Re: Are There Cases Of Serial Killers And Killing In Nigeria? by african2: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
Why the question, in the first place? Are you a serial killer or planning to be one? I am really curious about this poser.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place For Industrial Attachment In Lagos. / Get A Job From Glo And Schlumberger / Drycleaning Company In Ojodu, Lagos Requires Feild Markets & Laundry Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.