Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving (1267 Views)

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread / Help: How To Root HTC Sensation Z710e Without Pc. / R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Koolking(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2013
My HTC Sensation XL with Beat Audio is misbehaving. Over a month now the Bluetooth is 'permanently disabled'. I noticed my 32GB & 8G micro SD card are failing. Error message has been “memory card was removed”, mount and unmount card. 2GB is seemingly stabled, but failing intermittently as well . Contacting HTC on their website for possible support was not really ideal. Is that a possible dead end of the phone? Please who has an idea of any probable solution.

Mod please move to where mobile tech whiz can see
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Koolking(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
17 views and no advice? C'm on guys. Say something encouraging.
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by calddon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Koolking: My HTC Sensation XL with Beat Audio is misbehaving. Over a month now the Bluetooth is 'permanently disabled'. I noticed my 32GB & 8G micro SD card are failing. Error message has been “memory card was removed”, mount and unmount card. 2GB is seemingly stabled, but failing intermittently as well . Contacting HTC on their website for possible support was not really ideal. Is that a possible dead end of the phone? Please who has an idea of any probable solution.

Mod please move to where mobile tech whiz can see

factory reset your phone
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by ducksoup: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks. Will do just that when I backup my contacts and apps
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Koolking(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
ducksoup: Thanks. Will do just that when I backup my contacts and apps

Ducksoup...are we in the same boat?

Calddon, thank you bro. I got a similar tweet response from HTC support
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Zammydagreat(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
1st of all, u dnt knw d model of htc u are using...htc sensation xl doesn't have sd card slot just in-built 16gb.
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by calddon(m): 3:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Koolking:

Ducksoup...are we in the same boat?

Calddon, thank you bro. I got a similar tweet response from HTC support
always glad to help anytime bro
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Baroba(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2013
HTC sensation does not use memory card, you get one version with internal memory of 8gb and 16gb. Its only the htc sensation xe and sensation that has expandable memory.. I sold my htc sensation XL early this year..maybe you neeD to format the sd card, not sure of the bluetooth problem, could be a hardware fault..
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Koolking(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Zammydagreat: 1st of all, u dnt knw d model of htc u are using...htc sensation xl doesn't have sd card slot just in-built 16gb.

I mean Sensation XE with Beats Audio (XL) was a typo. What's your Advice?
Re: HTC Sensation XL With Beat Audio Misbehaving by Koolking(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Baroba: HTC sensation does not use memory card, you get one version with internal memory of 8gb and 16gb. Its only the htc sensation xe and sensation that has expandable memory.. I sold my htc sensation XL early this year..maybe you neeD to format the sd card, not sure of the bluetooth problem, could be a hardware fault..

Done that severally. Changed SD card, thinking they were corrupted

(1) (Reply)

Free 200mb On Airtel Dont Pay A Fading / Cheapest Mtn Data Plan For Andriod, Modem,etc / Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500(100% Original)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.