Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Releasing The Kingdom Of God In You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Releasing The Kingdom Of God In You (682 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / Releasing The Life Of God - Dr Rex Al Opusunju / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Kingdom Of God In You by PstWoleSoetan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2 Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph…

December 4, 2013

RELEASING THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN YOU

The kingdom of God (the power and authority of God) is in you but it has to be released if any change is to occur in your life. One major reason many of God's children are unable to release the kingdom of God in them is that they live in shame.

Isa 61:-7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.

Shame is a sense of being uniquely flawed in your mind. It is a feeling of 'unworthiness' which makes you feel that there's something wrong with you. Shame leaves you feeling less valuable and is the reason for inferiority complex. Shame obscures your real identity in Christ and causes you to forfeit your inheritance..

When you walk in shame, the door of fear is open and when fear comes in you cannot release the kingdom of God in you. Luke 12:32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Today, find out areas in your life that you have constantly allowed fear overwhelm you and you will notice that you are not enjoying the best of God in that area.

Shame makes you feel inadequate, makes you believe bad things will always happen to you. Shame says "I'm only valuable for what I do not for who I am", "my existence is a burden to others", etc.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. When you allow negative emotions such as shame and fear in your heart, they tend to make you feel that God's word about you isn't true. To break away from shame, you have to identify with something stronger - your identity in Christ.

CONFESSION: I have double honor. Fear is gone from my life, I know who I am. I am born of God therefore I carry His DNA.

PRAYER: The yoke of shame and fear is removed from my life and is gone forever in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus, By Dr Ray Hagin / CAN Blast Kumuyi For Calling Christmas Idolatry / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.