Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys (867 Views)

Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? / Finally A Solution On How To Make ''agberos'' Useful To The Country. / Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
the agberos of mushin versus warri boys? if d fight start, who do u think will win? because i trust my warri boys na. who go win?
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
U suppose know who go win,no be by mouth
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
ezex: U suppose know who go win,no be by mouth
Well i trust my niger delta boys. warri boys go finish them with broken bottles.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by warlei(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Can u compare sleep with death. ..... So dont compare us with ur self.. U can compare warrivs benin boys or warri vs p.h boys.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boys will always be boys. Warri boys. Boy na boy.

How Dem wan take win agberos? Is it in population or in ruthlessness? You think agberos are restricted to mushin alone in Lagos? I'm sorry for ya ministry.

Warri boys are agbero wannabes and should sit down and stop the noise.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
warlei: Can u compare sleep with death. ..... So dont compare us with ur self.. U can compare warrivs benin boys or warri vs p.h boys.
na true self. because warri boys 2 dey dangerous 4 agberos. agbero na mouth dem get. no power 4 inside them. but warri boys get action.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Boys will always be boys. Warri boys. Boy na boy.

How Dem wan take win agberos? Is it in population or in ruthlessness? You think agberos are restricted to mushin alone in Lagos? I'm sorry for ya ministry.

Warri boys are agbero wannabes and should sit down and stop the noise.
you talk like a madman. u don't know what u are saying. warri boys has d mind 2 do anything, they have action.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Siddon for floor dey cry na.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Siddon for floor dey cry na.
hey u lunatic. warri boys are stubborn. the kind of things we do. that is why our state is called THE BIG HEART.
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by homesteady(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kano dandanba's will win both mushin werreva and warri boys tongue grin
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Andykuul: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wetin yoruba boys sabi for fight. They spend the better part of the rage shouting like imbeciles, rolling trousers, offing clothes, and removing wristwatches(if they have)
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Andykuul: Wetin yoruba boys sabi for fight. They spend the better part of the rage shouting like imbeciles, rolling trousers, offing clothes, and removing wristwatches(if they have)
true talk andy, na only shout agbero sabi. lazy morons. at times conductors and drivers go beat them like small pikin. Agberos are useless people
Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Olugbenger(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Akpobaro: hey u lunatic. warri boys are stubborn. the kind of things we do. that is why our state is called THE BIG HEART.

You are a cretin. Did u have to insult him for stating his own opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys by Canine1(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
If Agbero wan fight, them go they shout dey shift back... they find who go hole them.. .. Shey Na them won go fight warri/delta half JTF half millitant boys? ...

Mo sorry fu' yin..
hope me pidgin no too bad...

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE / Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification / Interesting Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.